+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Montreal, evident and no need to ask. It becomes a well-reputed VO for delays! This VO strives to make your experience as long as possible. In other words, slowness and delays are their strengths.
Your address and photo is still in review in pr portal ???. Link you pr card file with gckey account and check the status.

k11

Aug 2, 2023
eCOPR: August 11th. Single Applicant.
PR Card: Waiting (No GUs, linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal).
VO: Montreal

What bothers me the most is that it seems that they don't process the applications in order.
Some people from July are still waiting, some people from September they already have it...

Matheus

Jul 3, 2022
Hi guys, this was my PR Card Timeline:
- Jul. 29, 2023: Email asking for Info + Eye Color + Height (Answered it on the same day);
- Aug. 03, 2023: Login credentials received (Confirmed that I was in Canada and uploaded address and photo on the same day);
- Aug. 08, 2023: Received eCOPR;
- Aug. 09, 2023: Photo in review, it is actually still in review even though I already received my PR Card;
- Oct. 10, 2023: PR Card Mailed;
- Oct. 16, 2023: PR Card Received;

I honestly could never link my PR Portal account to my GC Account, no matter how many times I tried, and that is probably why I never received any of the ghost updates; Around September 10th I started calling IRCC every week to "Track" my application. The only thing they were able to do was put a note on my application to let whoever was working (or not working :) ) on it know that it was past the normal processing time. I also e-mailed my MP around October 13th and her team was able to find my application and let me know that it was mailed on Oct. 10.
I hope this little explanation can ease the anxiety of many of you who like me could not wait to finally have the card. It is a very mentally exhausting process with little to no support at times, but don't let it get the best of you, your card will arrive as well.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys, this was my PR Card Timeline:
- Jul. 29, 2023: Email asking for Info + Eye Color + Height (Answered it on the same day);
- Aug. 03, 2023: Login credentials received (Confirmed that I was in Canada and uploaded address and photo on the same day);
- Aug. 08, 2023: Received eCOPR;
- Aug. 09, 2023: Photo in review, it is actually still in review even though I already received my PR Card;
- Oct. 10, 2023: PR Card Mailed;
- Oct. 16, 2023: PR Card Received;

I honestly could never link my PR Portal account to my GC Account, no matter how many times I tried, and that is probably why I never received any of the ghost updates; Around September 10th I started calling IRCC every week to "Track" my application. The only thing they were able to do was put a note on my application to let whoever was working (or not working :) ) on it know that it was past the normal processing time. I also e-mailed my MP around October 13th and her team was able to find my application and let me know that it was mailed on Oct. 10.
I hope this little explanation can ease the anxiety of many of you who like me could not wait to finally have the card. It is a very mentally exhausting process with little to no support at times, but don't let it get the best of you, your card will arrive as well.
Finally!! congrats!

What stream and what office please ?

Reactions: Bittu2k