+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Please help, I think my file is stuck or what. What can I do? It is been more than 2 weeks since the GU1 update.
  • eCoPR: July 26
  • PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"
  • GU1: Final decision - September 28, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
VO: Etobicoke
When was your AOR? If you haven't exceeded normal processing times, then I'll guess you have to wait.
Or apply for the GCMS notes, might help to trigger the application again. Costs you $5.

Mine exceeded normal processing times, don't even have the eCoPR. Their system is from another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: PravinDeo

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
When was your AOR? If you haven't exceeded normal processing times, then I'll guess you have to wait.
Or apply for the GCMS notes, might help to trigger the application again. Costs you $5.

Mine exceeded normal processing times, don't even have the eCoPR. Their system is from another planet.
GCMS after his first GU1 !!!

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Please help, I think my file is stuck or what. What can I do? It is been more than 2 weeks since the GU1 update.
  • GU1: Final decision - September 28, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
1st thing, don't panic, you are already a PR. You are just waiting for your PR card.
2nd, you got your first GU, which means you passed a big step. Your application approved but the card not yet mailed to you.
3rd, you have to call and recall if necessary + send them an email also, it will help.

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone here under AIP stream has received the PR card or waiting for it ?
My timeline is in my signature. please share your status

Thanks

Kanyacanada

Oct 8, 2023
Those who are waiting for PR card....donot worry you will get it soon..

my situation is very bad...application approved on Aug 11th...still waiting for eCOPR...
more than 2 months now....called IRCC many times...everytime same reply " there is nothing that could be done from our end. You have to wait until IRCC sends you eCOPR"...another reply " the processing times have increased to 62 days now"
but I am not asking for pr card man @IRCC:mad:...I am still waiting for eCOPR...
in few weeks my COPR also will get expired..I am not sure what do they expect from us?o_O

rajvir_pooni

Jun 13, 2023

hi , did you receive GU2 .

ecopr - 22 august

GU1 - 15 september

i am still waiting for GU2