+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Mr-khan333

Jul 14, 2023
We all are in the same boat, my Ecopr is July 17th, I have done everything possible and still no updates. I am waiting to hear from MP now. Montreal VO is a joke, i don't know how files received after us are getting their cards sorted out before us. Is there no working order? Do they pick up the applications by lucky draw? It is just a brick wall.
Personally I gave up if I don’t receive card by 31st December I will leave Canada for good.

• Wow
Reactions: rmalhotra
May 24, 2023
Hi guys,
Provided is my timeline:
Aug 18- ecopr
Oct 6- GU1
Oct 11- GU2

we reached out to local MP for early processing due to our flight dates.

Can someone help me in understanding where I get the tracking number of my card which is sent by post?
Can you please tell me how did you reach out to his office - by phone call or walk in or email?

Lydia2023

Apr 21, 2023
We all are in the same boat, my Ecopr is July 17th, I have done everything possible and still no updates. I am waiting to hear from MP now. Montreal VO is a joke, i don't know how files received after us are getting their cards sorted out before us. Is there no working order? Do they pick up the applications by lucky draw? It is just a brick wall.
Same boat! No any updates at all after Ecopr.

arjunsingh88

May 13, 2018
Got the GU2 today with the message stating "October 3, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Received my GU1 on 3rd October with eCoPR on 19th June (VO Etobicoke).

Finally, the journey I started 5 years ago has come to an end. Hope all these efforts and pains we have taken to reach here, are worth it.

See you on the other side and good luck!

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Got the GU2 today with the message stating "October 3, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Received my GU1 on 3rd October with eCoPR on 19th June (VO Etobicoke).

Finally, the journey I started 5 years ago has come to an end. Hope all these efforts and pains we have taken to reach here, are worth it.

See you on the other side and good luck!
Is your address and photo showing as accepted in portal or still under review even though application is approved?