+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Sona96

Sep 25, 2023
Hi guys, my pr card just got mailed. Any idea on how long it might take for delivery to Ontario Toronto ? I have my flight on 20th.

inam786ullah

Aug 14, 2019
eCoPR: June 19th
Received GU1 on October 3rd (finally!!) with the message on GC key
"Latest update:
Final decision - October 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Photo is still under review in PR portal. Does the ghost update mean that my photo is approved?
Same timeline for me, did you receive any updates or dispatch details

LelanieA

Sep 21, 2023
Etobicoke
eCOPR July 13
Contacted the MP on Aug 27
Got the reply from the MP on Sep 8

The card went into production on Sep 12

Mailed out on Sep 18
Received the card on Sep 21

Couldn't link my application to ircc because the city of birth was left blank on my ecopr.
Couldn't get my GU as well.

My flight is in 2 weeks, so i'm very relieved now. Good luck everyone!!
Did your MP expedite the process for you? Or just enquire on your behalf?

Reactions: Bittu2k

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Hi Guys,
I received my ECOPR on 26 July and linked my PR Card application to GCkey couple of hours later. It says my Application is processing, I was wondering if this was the GU1? I haven’t received any email about the PR card application except it was linked.

I will really appreciate your help guys.
Hi. I saw your posts. Did it take your two months to get your portal login details? Did you get your local MP involved? Just wanted to know what you did? Please do let me know. It’s been 30 days for me and I have not received my portal login details. Thank you in advance for your help.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Final decision - October 10, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

VO ETOBICOKE

ECOPR- AUG 21 2023.

What does it mean? has my card been mailed out??
You got another message GU 2 mail. Pr card has been approved and mailed to you.

Reactions: Chaan