+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Jaspreet9823

Sep 9, 2023
Try these steps -

1. Link PR card application to GCkey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same to link
I already linked application to gc key but no update there

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Hi
Please help me give me suggestion what should I do I tried everything called ircc web forum but nothing happened
Epcor June 28 vo Montreal still no pr card
I am travelling on Sep 28 already booked tickets
Try to call IRCC and ask the agent to write a note on your file and rise a flag. Your case has exceeded the processing time which is currently 36 days. Try also to talk to your local PM to help you.

Khushi12

Aug 27, 2018
No update yet!
I have seen people with VO Montreal and ECOPR dated before July 7 got their card, so I guess we are getting close to it.
Yes…hopefully by next week
Hi
Please help me give me suggestion what should I do I tried everything called ircc web forum but nothing happened
Epcor June 28 vo Montreal still no pr card
I am travelling on Sep 28 already booked tickets
Call your MP office..they can also help you with your problem.They will check with ircc.

Reactions: Jaspreet9823

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
I applied for PR card July 7, 2023
GU 1: Final decision on GCKEY Sept 1, 2023
Application approved: 09 Sept, 2023
Waiting for PR card

The PR portal is still not updated, the GCKEY was already updated. Now let's see how long the card takes to get here.

user9899

Aug 30, 2023
How long does it take after status change in gckey saying profile updated we are processing your application Sep8 but no email received about it

awais993

Sep 10, 2023
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 24, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on July 27, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 27, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. After that notting.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi folks,

anybody here who had the “Warning: Picture may be too bright or too dark” message when you guys had uploaded your picture? Did your photos get approved?

i had this warning and it’s been almost a month since I received my ecopr and no update on the pr card yet.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi folks,

anybody here who had the “Warning: Picture may be too bright or too dark” message when you guys had uploaded your picture? Did your photos get approved?

i had this warning and it’s been almost a month since I received my ecopr and no update on the pr card yet.
@Pdm_ca - If I remember, you had the same issue with photo ?

mvinodkmr

Sep 10, 2023
we got COPR 1-Aug-2023 and photos are still under review…. In PR card portal….

how to check status in Gc key portal

Randomnv54321

Sep 11, 2023
Hi

My dependents cards are approved and mailed on August 16th as per gc account. But still not yet received the cards in mail box.

Do I need to wait or contact anyone for cards? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi

My dependents cards are approved and mailed on August 16th as per gc account. But still not yet received the cards in mail box.

Do I need to wait or contact anyone for cards? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
Happened to me, I did not receive card even after 3 weeks of it being mailed out. I called IRCC only to know that the cards were returned (reason - address was marked as "Undeliverable" by Canada Post).

I asked them to send my card to a new address and I received in a week.

Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card status.

Reactions: Randomnv54321

vp2727

Oct 1, 2022
Hello, I received CoPR on 24th July and still haven't gotten any update for PR card. I have work related travel schedule from 4th October - 7th October to the US. Is there anything can be done to expedite the process of PR card? I have seen people mention contacting the local MP office, how to do that?