+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

roda

Aug 3, 2023
Did you have to follow up with them or no?
I called IRCC customer service several times the past 3 months. They notified the office and the office had until September 22nd, in my case, to answer, but I received the card before that.

juospcas

Jul 21, 2023
Are those who are waiting for their cards to be mailed or have received their GU1, able to check their application status through the Client Application Status form?

I am asking because I can see on GCKey the 'Final decision - Application in Progress' update (GU1), but when I check the status through the Client Application Status form, it shows that they can't find the application likely because it hasn't started processing.

Thanks!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Are those who are waiting for their cards to be mailed or have received their GU1, able to check their application status through the Client Application Status form?

I am asking because I can see on GCKey the 'Final decision - Application in Progress' update (GU1), but when I check the status through the Client Application Status form, it shows that they can't find the application likely because it hasn't started processing.

Thanks!
the ECAS wont show status of PR card if it is your first one. You only get the status for PR card renewal application.

Reactions: juospcas

rambapodra

Sep 24, 2022
eCoPR: 7th July 2023
Montreal VO
It is already 2 months, and still waiting for any update on application in GC Key.

Called IRCC once, they said they will pass on the information to VO that it is past processing time.

What should I do now?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
eCoPR: 7th July 2023
Montreal VO
It is already 2 months, and still waiting for any update on application in GC Key.

Called IRCC once, they said they will pass on the information to VO that it is past processing time.

What should I do now?
You already did whatever can be done, flagging to IRCC about delay in process. You can contact your MP which again I guess wont help as you already have raised it to IRCC.

Reactions: sean468

Moo_iamacow

Aug 15, 2023
Hi all, I receive my pr card yesterday.
——
Ecopr: July 05
Linked Portal with CGkey (using UCI and Last name)
GU1 (we are processing): August 23
GU2 (we mailed your card): August 29
Card received in mailbox: Sept 05
Portal still shows “In Review”
VO: Etobicoke
———
As always, wish you all luck to receive the card before any trip outside Ca.

rean1

Aug 29, 2022
eCoPR: July 25
PR Portal: Address “Approved” and Photo “In Review”
GcKey: Status “Submitted”
PR Card: Still waiting…

VO: Etobicoke