+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

MWahbi01

Jul 20, 2023
Hopefully by End of august we might start gettin something
I hope so, let you guys posted if i get somthing from my side

by the way for information im inland applicant, Ecopr received but no pr card emailed,i beleive that they will send it to my adresse directly.

status in the portal still in review by ircc
Statuc in gckey approved

Berimlu

Aug 21, 2023
ECOPR July 5, 2023
GU 1 - Application is in progress : July 12, 2023
GU 2 - Final decision (Your application is in progress): August 21, 2023
VO Montreal

I am hoping to get my card mailed soon!

Reactions: Nuclear_nadal

roda

Aug 3, 2023
August 21st GU: Application/profile updated. Final decision - August 21, 2023:Your application is in progress.

antigone7s

Jun 21, 2023
eCoPR 21st of June. Still no update. VO: Montreal

I need to travel early September. I am so confused. 2 months have passed while the average on the processing times is listed as 34 days. What's going on with Montreal's office? :( did anybody who got their eCoPR after the 21st of June get the PR Card from Montreal's office?

Reactions: sseda

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
eCoPR 21st of June. Still no update. VO: Montreal

I need to travel early September. I am so confused. 2 months have passed while the average on the processing times is listed as 34 days. What's going on with Montreal's office? :( did anybody who got their eCoPR after the 21st of June get the PR Card from Montreal's office?
I think PR card is not specific to VO, they are issued by Nova Scotia office.

What does your PR card status say on GCKey ?

antigone7s

Jun 21, 2023

It just says "We are processing your application."

I even called and asked IRCC for help but all the agent could do was indicate via message to the appropriate office that my application was taking longer than usual, essentially.

I have seen people who have been processed through Etobicoke later than me getting their PR card (was checking on Reddit), while a lot of people at Montreal have been having issue. That's why I assumed the location of the office mattered.

Reactions: sseda

fallintherain

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
It just says "We are processing your application."

I even called and asked IRCC for help but all the agent could do was indicate via message to the appropriate office that my application was taking longer than usual, essentially.

I have seen people who have been processed through Etobicoke later than me getting their PR card (was checking on Reddit), while a lot of people at Montreal have been having issue. That's why I assumed the location of the office mattered.
I have the same issue with you and my ECOPR date is June 23rd. An agent last week also put down a note to expedite my request but no updates so far.

Reactions: antigone7s

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023

The VO initiates the card processing before it gets to Sydney Nova scotia office. If your application isnt transferred, theres nothing Nova scotia can do. At least in my case i sent a mail to montreal. They responded few days later it has been processed and waiting for approval.

antigone7s

Jun 21, 2023
The VO initiates the card processing before it gets to Sydney Nova scotia office. If your application isnt transferred, theres nothing Nova scotia can do. At least in my case i sent a mail to montreal. They responded few days later it has been processed and waiting for approval.
I understand. What is the Montreal's office email contact? Do you have suggestions on what to write them/how to approach them?

Techtech

Nov 21, 2022
I got same question. I think VO office where issued eCoPR should approve pr card applications first and then Sydney office will make pr Card. Copr office is related to 1st GU,
Sydney office 2nd GU

Reactions: roda and Eazyottaw

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Cool if that is the process, just curious though - what email did you send and what was the response ?

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023
Cool if that is the process, just curious though - what email did you send and what was the response ?
This was the email i sent.....
Hi,

Today makes it six weeks since my ECOPR document was issued. However i am yet to get my PR card nor an update on my GCKey profile. This has passed the twenty-eight days average processing time on the cic website when i got my ECOPR.

My pr confirmation portal states that the case status is accepted and closed. I have called the care line and filled application complaints but not update

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
kindly assist.

Best Regards.

this was the response i got after 5 days

Good day,

Upon review, I have processed the PR card. It is now in the stage of approval before being sent to you.
To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

Thank you,

(LL35401)
Montreal IRCC

Reactions: sean468 and CNP

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......