+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Wow, 2 years for the approval email. When was your AOR?
That was the sad part about the TR to PR public policy. There are no timelines for processing and there are still many waiting for the decision. I got my AOR in Jan 2022, almost 8 months after applying.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
That was the sad part about the TR to PR public policy. There are no timelines for processing and there are still many waiting for the decision. I got my AOR in Jan 2022, almost 8 months after applying.
Gosh, horrible. Yeah, that pathway is unprecedented so no timeline is given for it, which is understandable.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023
I got my ECOPR on the 27th of June and been waiting for my PR card since then. At a point, the confirmation page was showing case closed and accepted. I called ircc thrice within the last three weeks with no resolution. Last week wednesday on the 9th of August, i decided to send a mail to the Sydney VO because someone said they were the ones processing the card here. This morning, i got this message from Montreal.

Good day,

Upon review, I have processed the PR card. It is now in the stage of approval before being sent to you.
To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

Thank you,

(LL35401)
Montreal IRCC

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023
I got my ECOPR on the 27th of June and been waiting for my PR card since then. At a point, the confirmation page was showing case closed and accepted. I called ircc thrice within the last three weeks with no resolution. Last week wednesday on the 9th of August, i decided to send a mail to the Sydney VO because someone said they were the ones processing the card here. This morning, i got this message from Montreal.

Good day,

Upon review, I have processed the PR card. It is now in the stage of approval before being sent to you.
To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

Thank you,

(LL35401)
Montreal IRCC
This is the format of the mail i sent

Hi,

Today makes it six weeks since my ECOPR document was issued. However i am yet to get my PR card nor an update on my GCKey profile. This has passed the twenty-eight days average processing time on the cic website.

My pr confirmation portal states that the case status is accepted and closed. I have called the care line and filled application complaints but not update

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
kindly assist.

Best Regards.

Eazyottaw

May 27, 2023

Hi,

Today makes it six weeks since my ECOPR document was issued. However i am yet to get my PR card nor an update on my GCKey profile. This has passed the twenty-eight days average processing time on the cic website.

My pr confirmation portal states that the case status is accepted and closed. I have called the care line and filled application complaints but not update

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
kindly assist.

Best Regards.
Application status on GCKEY has changed to Final decision: August 15th Application approved

SRM_2023

Apr 18, 2023

Hi,

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
kindly assist.

Best Regards.
Thanks much for sharing this update. What mailing address did you use?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
hi all,
I have a small doubt to people who got pr card, in the backside card in the place of landing is OTTAWA? I applied from quebec through quebec skilled worker program and i came to canada and landed in montreal for the first time.
anyone have any idea?
thanks

Mar 16, 2019
Is there someone who is waiting like me?

My Final decision shows August 10: Your application is in progress.

Does someone have any idea how much time it will take more to get my card?