+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Canzavwil

May 26, 2023
Hi Guys,
I received my ECOPR on 26 July and linked my PR Card application to GCkey couple of hours later. It says my Application is processing, I was wondering if this was the GU1? I haven’t received any email about the PR card application except it was linked.

I will really appreciate your help guys.
Nothing it was just added to the system. It takes 30-60 days let’s just wait

gmac1703

Aug 5, 2023
EE - CEC (Inland) took twice the time it showed on their website.
Now for the PR card, it is almost two months (eCOPR - Jule 16, 2023). Very frustrating.
Called several times which went in vain!
Are any other folk in the same situation?
Yeap! eCOPR june 5th, only spouse got the card, main applicant (me) and my childrem not. Called IRCC about 3 weeks ago and they put a note as it has passed the processing time, called them again this week agent said there was still no change and that if nothing change by August 29th to contact them again! Contacted local MP this week and still the same "in progress" I don't know what else I can do anymore.

VO: Etobicoke

Techtech

Nov 21, 2022
Yeap! eCOPR june 5th, only spouse got the card, main applicant (me) and my childrem not. Called IRCC about 3 weeks ago and they put a note as it has passed the processing time, called them again this week agent said there was still no change and that if nothing change by August 29th to contact them again! Contacted local MP this week and still the same "in progress" I don't know what else I can do anymore.

VO: Etobicoke
I have same issue. My eCoPR was June 15th 2023.
Me, wife and son are still waiting for pr card approval. I contacted to call center multiple times. They advised just wait for it.
All pr card applications(including approval) are processing Sydney processing center? Otherwise, eCoPR office need approve application first seperately and then pr card will be made at Sydney case processing center?

Last edited:

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Applied under the TR to PR pathway. Here’s my timeline:
Portal email 1: 24 July 2023
Portal email 2: 7 August 2023
eCOPR: 10 August 2023
Waiting for PR card.

raniadiab

Jul 20, 2023
Hi , I received my ecopr on 5th june and still waiting for pr card (more than 2 months now ) 2weeks ago my mail and photo was ( ready to submit to ircc )and there is a message says your case is accepted and close and if i want to download my ecopr i have only 30 days , 2 days ago it change to in review with ircc .what should i do? Thank you

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Applied under the TR to PR pathway. Here’s my timeline:
Portal email 1: 24 July 2023
Portal email 2: 7 August 2023
eCOPR: 10 August 2023
Waiting for PR card.
Wow, 2 years for the approval email. When was your AOR?

niksam

Jul 28, 2023
Who knows, my status Final decision - August 2, 2023:Your application is in progress.
How long usually it takes get card from this status

PR Portal shows that Mail address accepted, photo is still in review with IRCC
I got my PR Card today!!!

It was mailed out on aug 7

Usually delivery takes 4-5 business days

Reactions: Akshat Mahajan