+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

smit28

May 13, 2018
Hello guys, did anyone had an issue where the spouse pr card got approved and the main applicant's has no updates. We both got ecopr on 29th june. I tried calling IRCC but the agent says we have already put a note and all you can do is wait. I think there's something wrong as on the portal only my spouse profile had address approved. Mine is still in review. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys, did anyone had an issue where the spouse pr card got approved and the main applicant's has no updates. We both got ecopr on 29th june. I tried calling IRCC but the agent says we have already put a note and all you can do is wait. I think there's something wrong as on the portal only my spouse profile had address approved. Mine is still in review. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
This is very common, the PR card applications are considered separate and processed separately. Have you linked your card to gckey ?

sseda

Aug 2, 2023
Just got off a call with IRCC and the agent told me that the office has 60 days to give any sort of update after being notified by IRCC of the delay in the processing time. In my case, the office was notified on July 24th, so there's nothing else for me to do besides wait for an update until September 22nd (this was the agent's suggestion). If no update after that, then I should call IRCC so that they can notify the office again.
Same here. I had called them on July 24th and I was told the exact same things. Still no updates/messages on the application on GCKey.

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Posting for forecast purposes..

Sibling Landed -July 15th, 2023
linked app to profile -July 17th
Decision- in progress-Aug 2nd
Application approved-Aug 2nd
Decision made seen /Cards mailed out Aug 8th

SRM_2023

Apr 18, 2023
EE - CEC (Inland) took twice the time it showed on their website.
Now for the PR card, it is almost two months (eCOPR - Jule 16, 2023). Very frustrating.
Called several times which went in vain!
Are any other folk in the same situation?

smit28

May 13, 2018
This is very common, the PR card applications are considered separate and processed separately. Have you linked your card to gckey ?
Yes it's linked....but no progress and IRCC call center is definitely not a hope!

RaviChand

Jul 26, 2021
I have the same issue. Please share if you have any updates. Ecopr June 30

theseeker19

May 15, 2022
Thanks to the members here who shared the number, I was able to call them but the only thing they did was leave a note on the file.
and asked to wait till October 8 within which the agent said that I should get the card.
It's a mess to actually rely on this for travel. I have work related travel coming up in September and I am confused as to what to do now.

eCOPR date - Jul 4 2023
Etobicoke office

but not sure which office gets the cards out

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Thanks to the members here who shared the number, I was able to call them but the only thing they did was leave a note on the file.
and asked to wait till October 8 within which the agent said that I should get the card.
It's a mess to actually rely on this for travel. I have work related travel coming up in September and I am confused as to what to do now.

eCOPR date - Jul 4 2023
Etobicoke office

but not sure which office gets the cards out
I've been waiting for any updates on my PR card since June 22. Today was the first time I saw an update. So hopefully that means mine will be coming just around the corner. I also have travel booked in 2 weeks time and again in September. I emailed my MP 2 days ago asking for assistance, so I don't know if this update today is just a coincidence or not.

Reactions: theseeker19

shubshinka

Jul 14, 2023
Hi Guys,
I received my ECOPR on 26 July and linked my PR Card application to GCkey couple of hours later. It says my Application is processing, I was wondering if this was the GU1? I haven’t received any email about the PR card application except it was linked.

I will really appreciate your help guys.