+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

gmac1703

Aug 5, 2023
eCoPR: June 6th
Linked GCKey: June 13th
VO: Etobicoke
Current application status: Submitted

Called IRCC twice already and they said that they have already notified the office and the office has acknowledged the notification. This situation is insane, almost 2 months without any update on a process that costs more than $1500 CAD. Just amazing.
Almost same here:
eCoPR: June 5th
Linked GCKey: June 25th
VO: Etobicoke
Current application status: Submitted
I have called them twice and sent 2 web forms, but it is still the same. We are a family of 3 where only one received the card within 5 weeks. It does not make any sense. We have a trip at the end of the month, which we may have to cancel or postpone because of that insane delay!

Reactions: roda

Dansal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2022
Hi, sailing the same boat. Landed in January, husband & son got their cards in Feb. after several Webforms, none of which got a response, after 7 months (when I mailed my solemn declaration form of never received card) they ask me to submit my photos again. Does anybody have idea how long do they take after sending the photos again?

Dansal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2022
Hi, sailing the same boat. Landed in January, husband & son got their cards in Feb. after several Webforms, none of which got a response, after 7 months (when I mailed my solemn declaration form of never received card) they ask me to submit my photos again. Does anybody have idea how long do they take after sending the photos again?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
About 40 days from the day pictures were received to receive answer if photos are accepted.

check:https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-photos-rejected.354934/page-15

pkjoshi

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Who knows, my status Final decision - August 2, 2023:Your application is in progress.
How long usually it takes get card from this status

PR Portal shows that Mail address accepted, photo is still in review with IRCC
Exact same for me. I will reply if something changes.

Reactions: newuser86

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Anyone received eCopr in the first week of July and still waiting for the PR Card? My application still shows "Submitted"

niksam

Jul 28, 2023
Anyone received eCopr in the first week of July and still waiting for the PR Card? My application still shows "Submitted"
You will get your PR card at the end of August or at the beginning of September.
Usually it takes 45-48 days to get card

sseda

Aug 2, 2023
ECOPR - 21June 2023
Photos uploaded - 23 June
PR Card - Aug 8th 2023
Hey! Congratz on receiving your card. I received my eCopr on June 20. I am confused that you uploaded photos after the eCOPR, I did that before the eCOPR. Was your photo rejected? Also, do you know the visa office? It is written on the eCOPR. Mine is Montreal, and technically my eCOPR precedes yours but I still didn't receive my PR card (and I did have confirmation that it was accepted on the phone with the IRCC). Thanks!