+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

samarshi

Apr 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi there I got my ecopr on 29th of May. Did you link your pr card to your gc ? My address and photo are still.in review. How long did you wait for the pr card?
Hi.. I'm with same day eCoPR.. and linked PR card to GcKey same day.. Today I got GU1, portal shows address approved. Photo still in review.

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi.. I'm with same day eCoPR.. and linked PR card to GcKey same day.. Today I got GU1, portal shows address approved. Photo still in review.
Hi thats great mine is still in review ith IRCc both of my address and picture. Where's your VO? And which province issued your ecopr?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Please help me guys:
What is the meaning of "Application Received: Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents."
Does this mean that I should schedule an appointment??
the status was updated on the 1st of June
No, it means your application is being process do nothing but wait. That description is general and don't apply to everyone. If it did apply to you for biometrics, they will sent you a specific request to get the bio done. Interviews are only done if you are outside of Canada and again they would give you the appointment. Lastly, if they needed additional documents the would specifically request it. So you have nothing to worry about.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Did you see that it has been approved on PR portal or linked your pr card to your GC account?
I linked the application to my GCKey account,

eCoPR: May 16
GU1: June 1 (approved)
GU2: June 5 (Card mailed)
Email received on June 6 stating that they mailed our cards. During the entire time, photos remain "In review" on the PR Portal.

Reactions: samarshi

samarshi

Apr 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys.. Final decision and Cards mailed today.
GCKey shows the details with expiry number. Not received any Email yet.
Photos still in review in portal.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I got my ecopr in may 19, still both photo and address are in review. Is this unusual?
lol... you should link your card application to GCKey to check, it's likely that your card is already mailed... My card has been mailed since 05 June, but photo remains in review...