+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
15 may ecopr photo still in review no changes
did you link it to GCKey? I think many ppl mention that they saw updates on GCKey but not in PR portal, as in they saw GU's, and actually received their cards while photos are still in review in PR Portal

Kikk

Apr 13, 2023
Yes it's approved cause I experienced the same thing with my pr card, after receiving my card , pr portal still show photo in review , after 1 week the case is close. Lol

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Did you get it yet ?my Copr was approved on Jan 17, and no updates on PR card
just got an update from gckey says my pr card has been mailed today. I ve called them 3 times and I think the third time was the one that expedite my process. I remember that the agent says that he sent a request to ask the VO why my card is still not mailed yet.

Aish1209

Jul 22, 2021
just got an update from gckey says my pr card has been mailed today. I ve called them 3 times and I think the third time was the one that expedite my process. I remember that the agent says that he sent a request to ask the VO why my card is still not mailed yet.
Hi,
Is there anything that you specifically did apart from calling, to expedite the process?

gagan777

May 30, 2023
did you link it to GCKey? I think many ppl mention that they saw updates on GCKey but not in PR portal, as in they saw GU's, and actually received their cards while photos are still in review in PR Portal
I tried to link it but it says no application found

ennaroe23

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Yes it's approved cause I experienced the same thing with my pr card, after receiving my card , pr portal still show photo in review , after 1 week the case is close. Lol
Hi there I got my ecopr on 29th of May. Did you link your pr card to your gc ? My address and photo are still.in review. How long did you wait for the pr card?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi there I got my ecopr on 29th of May. Did you link your pr card to your gc ? My address and photo are still.in review. How long did you wait for the pr card?
roughly 10 days to 2 weeks till the card application is approved, and another 1, 2 (business) days for it to be mailed

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
ECOPR Apr 18
Still no update whatsoever lol.
Emailed portal, sent a web form, called and they sent an email to the processing officer, still nothing lol. No GU in GCKey yet.