+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

May 3, 2017
Guys landed in Toronto on 2nd February 2023 and linked application a week before. Today got an update in cic account that my application has been approved. ( 8 March 2023 )
How many days will it take to receive the card at my address?

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Does anyone know when the PR processing time starts from? For example, is it from the date we submitted the address and photo or the date the eCOPR is generated? Last I checked we are at 36 days processing time. Just want to know where we start counting from
Photo & Address Submitted: Feb 7, 2023 (address accepted, photo still in review)
eCOPR: Feb 16, 2023
Date linked to GCKey: Feb 17, 2023
Etobicoke VO
Thanks!

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Does anyone know when the PR processing time starts from? For example, is it from the date we submitted the address and photo or the date the eCOPR is generated? Last I checked we are at 36 days processing time. Just want to know where we start counting from
Photo & Address Submitted: Feb 7, 2023 (address accepted, photo still in review)
Etobicoke VO
Thanks!
Generally, the date you received eCOPR. Having confirmation as proof of permanent residency in Canada is required to get a PR card. The process therefore only starts after getting the confirmation of PR. Plus it says so at the top of the portal where the photo and address were entered :D

Reactions: Ehh

Buckgurl12/15

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Etobicoke VO
Thanks!
Hello
U received ur card as yet? Same timeline but I haven’t received.
Niagara VO

Sasha909

Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on March 1, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, March 8,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? I may have mistakenly created an account because I received the above email. And now I have raise multiple webforms and sent emails to the tech support email mentioned but getting nowhere. Is there anyone who has experienced the same issue? Please let me know what can I do? Thank you so much

Thank you in advance!

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
ECOPR on Feb 7th, just linked my application to the GCKey and patiently waiting :)
Our PR cards were approved and mailed on March 13, 2023. Still waiting for them to be delivered to us.

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
Our PR cards were approved and mailed on March 13, 2023. Still waiting for them to be delivered to us.
My ECOPR was approved on Feb 06, 2023 but still did not receive my PR card. On the PR portal page, do I have to apply for a PR card? I do not understand the need to link with GCKEY. Thank you in advance