HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
Finally my journey came to an end :)

eCOPR: 17th August
GU1: 14th October
GU2: 30th October
PR Card: 1st November
VO: Etobicoke

Wish you all the very best. Hope you all get yours soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ennoo and athomsonk

k11

Aug 2, 2023
VO Montreal
Single Applicant - CEC Inland.

Portal 1: July 12th
Portal 2: August 9th
eCOPR: August 11th
PR Card: Waiting (Already linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal)
GU1: Waiting
GU2: Waiting
PR Card: Dreaming about it.

I am supposed to take a flight next week, and I won't be able. What a joke.
Silence from my MP. IRCC says that I just have to wait (for how long? It's been 85 days since my eCOPR).
Canadian dream they said.

HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
VO Montreal
Single Applicant - CEC Inland.

Portal 1: July 12th
Portal 2: August 9th
eCOPR: August 11th
PR Card: Waiting (Already linked to GCKey and "In review with IRCC" in the portal)
GU1: Waiting
GU2: Waiting
PR Card: Dreaming about it.

I am supposed to take a flight next week, and I won't be able. What a joke.
Silence from my MP. IRCC says that I just have to wait (for how long? It's been 85 days since my eCOPR).
Canadian dream they said.
That is very sad to hear :(. Immigration process is very upredicatable. I got my PR card after almost 1 year of receiving the invitation (ITA 23rd November 2022) and it makes me wonder like why it takes so long as there was no complications in the application. What I learnt from my journey is patience as we can't do much about it. I wish you good luck and I hope you will get it soon :)

Reactions: k11

k11

Aug 2, 2023
That is very sad to hear :(. Immigration process is very upredicatable. I got my PR card after almost 1 year of receiving the invitation (ITA 23rd November 2022) and it makes me wonder like why it takes so long as there was no complications in the application. What I learnt from my journey is patience as we can't do much about it. I wish you good luck and I hope you will get it soon :)
Thanks! I'm missing a work-related travel with important implications next week and at this pace, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back for Christmas this year. Hopefully it pays off!

Reactions: HK0210

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hello guys!

My journey is over. I finally received my card yesterday. Check out the details in my signature. Good luck to everyone!

LelanieA

Sep 21, 2023
Does anyone have some advice on how to link an application on GC Key? I am desperate to find some updates. It says application can't be found. But I am completing the webform from my eCOPR.

HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
Does anyone have some advice on how to link an application on GC Key? I am desperate to find some updates. It says application can't be found. But I am completing the webform from my eCOPR.
Hi, the application number will not be the same for PR Card application. Try to link it with other available options.