+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card through portal, Etobicoke office only.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Nothing for me, I am following this thread to couse it seems we all have similar timelines from Etobicoke.

Reactions: Tamiou

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Just heard it was a system glitch for everyone yesterday:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Lol I don't how people can predict and how it a glitch..

GU is never glitch in IRCC. If it glitch everyone should recieved that update and the most important glitch Cant be specific to any profile.

Can you please tell us where you heard that was glitch

Last edited:

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Lol I don't how people can predict and how it a glitch..

GU is never glitch in IRCC. If it glitch everyone should recieved that update and the most important glitch Cant be specific to any profile.

Can you please tell us where you heard that was glitch
It was really a glitch. Usually when is not, You suppose to see "read" after you check your application.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It was really a glitch. Usually when is not, You suppose to see "read" after you check your application.
Mine was different Application/ Profile updated and there was a read column

And I confirmed with my few frnds, They didn't received any GU so doesn't it means that glitch for some only

Last edited:

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Now Does it go back to submit and No message? If yes it was the glitch. For your PR application you should see approved and Read.

Last edited:

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
One frnd called to IRCC after GU , and he convinced to Agent to provide status on PR card Photo And she said him Photo Approved but in portL still review.

Reactions: Tamiou

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
One frnd called to IRCC after GU , and he convinced to Agent to provide status on PR card Photo And she said him Photo Approved but in portL still review.
The same GU most of us receive this week? I f yes I am happy to hear that. Me I know mine was really a glitch. Let's hope yours was not. Let's wait for the good news.

Reactions: Sam_12

rose018

Jan 15, 2021
Great news everyone,
Finally they approved my pr card application and it shows in GCKey that the card has been mailed out, even though it still shows photo under review in pr portal. I landed in Etobicoke on 28th of August, received a ghost update on October 6th and today showed approved.
I look forward to hearing good news from u soon.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Great news everyone,
Finally they approved my pr card application and it shows in GCKey that the card has been mailed out, even though it still shows photo under review in pr portal. I landed in Etobicoke on 28th of August, received a ghost update on October 6th and today showed approved.
I look forward to hearing good news from u soon.
This is a great news! We have the same timeline. Hope I am next!