+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card through portal, Etobicoke office only.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
What I have seen from different threads, is that its true. They are processing March/April applications that submitted a physical photo to Etobicoke Office. However, I have no idea what is going on with the online applications as it seems they are not moving at all. I am waiting since August 19, and no updates so far. The application is still submitted in the IRCC portal. I also sent an email to cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca but no response so far.

It would be very helpful to know what applications they are processing right now (Online Portal - VO Etobicoke). If anyone has an idea or has seen someone getting the PR Card recently. Please share.

bside229

Sep 10, 2021
I uploaded my photo via the PR portal and got my eCOPR on May 30th.
Received no updates, tried ringing multiple times, emailed, web forms, even contacted my MP. I was told only option was to wait and apply for PRTD if travel was urgent. Most of the time I could never get through, or was told to wait, or that they were processing Afghanistan applicants only.

Finally received my card through the post today (177 days total waiting). So you may just need to be patient as wait time for portal applicants can be slow as well.

I totally empathise with you all, it's massively unfair that some people receive it within weeks and others like me had to wait 5 months, basically ruined my entire summer plans.. but there we go. Good luck all.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I uploaded my photo via the PR portal and got my eCOPR on May 30th.
Received no updates, tried ringing multiple times, emailed, web forms, even contacted my MP. I was told only option was to wait and apply for PRTD if travel was urgent. Most of the time I could never get through, or was told to wait, or that they were processing Afghanistan applicants only.

Finally received my card through the post today (177 days total waiting). So you may just need to be patient as wait time for portal applicants can be slow as well.

I totally empathise with you all, it's massively unfair that some people receive it within weeks and others like me had to wait 5 months, basically ruined my entire summer plans.. but there we go. Good luck all.
5 months??? These people are insane! I have a friend who is waiting for eCOPR for 105 days now. He is going crazy.

Sam_12

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just heard it was a system glitch for everyone yesterday:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
But you received the update today right? The glitch happened yesterday, if you dint check your account yesterday then it could be but if you did and then it isn't