+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card still not processed after 4 months

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Hi all,

I am trying to find people who have been in a similar situation to me. I landed as a permanent resident about 4 months ago and am yet to receive my PR card. I have called & emailed so many times at this stage, as well as sending on a Solemn Declaration form, but still have got no feedback on what the hold up is, what's happening with it or when I might receive it - keep being told to wait and call back in a month if you don't hear anything.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation that found any other way of dealing with this ? IRCC agents have been so unhelpful for the most part. Currently unable to fly, get MSP, Services Card, Driving License until I get this card !

Thanks,
Stephen

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi all,

I am trying to find people who have been in a similar situation to me. I landed as a permanent resident about 4 months ago and am yet to receive my PR card. I have called & emailed so many times at this stage, as well as sending on a Solemn Declaration form, but still have got no feedback on what the hold up is, what's happening with it or when I might receive it - keep being told to wait and call back in a month if you don't hear anything.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation that found any other way of dealing with this ? IRCC agents have been so unhelpful for the most part. Currently unable to fly, get MSP, Services Card, Driving License until I get this card !

Thanks,
Stephen
This is definitely weird. Are you currently based in Canada or outside?

If in Canada, I would recommend you to go to your local MPs office ASAP and ask them to check on your behalf. The will probably call the immigration minister's office to check on the status since they have a dedicated line to that office.

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
This is definitely weird. Are you currently based in Canada or outside?

If in Canada, I would recommend you to go to your local MPs office ASAP and ask them to check on your behalf. The will probably call the immigration minister's office to check on the status since they have a dedicated line to that office.
Yes, in Canada the entire time since. Thank you for the suggestion, I have contacted my local MP !

Reactions: smash1984