+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Solemn Declaration Processing Time

lampqmal

Jan 6, 2021
Hello another timeline update from me. On June 16, Solemn Declaration was faxed. On Sep 17th, found the application status change from approved to blank - heard it's the sign they start processing the pr card. On Sep 22nd, the card was approved and mailed. Currently waiting for the card to arrive. Will update once it's arrived.

Reactions: moraesfcarol

moraesfcarol

Aug 13, 2020
Hello another timeline update from me. On June 16, Solemn Declaration was faxed. On Sep 17th, found the application status change from approved to blank - heard it's the sign they start processing the pr card. On Sep 22nd, the card was approved and mailed. Currently waiting for the card to arrive. Will update once it's arrived.
Nice!! Good to see some progress. Keep us posted. Mine was faxed on June 30th

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
If i got my Ecopr since June but havent heard anything since, the address and photo have been in review. what should i do at this stage? Or when should i re-apply or send them the Solemn Declaration?

moraesfcarol

Aug 13, 2020
If i got my Ecopr since June but havent heard anything since, the address and photo have been in review. what should i do at this stage? Or when should i re-apply or send them the Solemn Declaration?
Unfortunately if the card hasn't been mailed yet you just have to hang in there.... The solemn declaration and the re-application are only if your card has been sent but never received or lost/stolen.

They are quite slow with the cards... I got my COPR in December and the first card was mailed in May so it can take a while.

Reactions: casualpunx

lampqmal

Jan 6, 2021
K got the card today on Sep 28th. The whole process took 3 Months and 12 days (June 16th -> Sep 28th). Good luck everyone!

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
Update: Submitted SD on 21-July, Application was updated on Sept 30, previous status was updated and indicated that new card was sipped. Received Card on Oct-5.

Reactions: yogeshkumarjain