+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Solemn Declaration Processing Time

zxpzxp

Aug 13, 2021
My timeline:
Dec 14, 2020 - COPR
Feb 3, 2021 - First PR card mailed
Early May 2021 - Faxed solemn declaration
Already 90days, still waiting, current processing time 112 days.

Reactions: salomi24

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Here is my timeline
Jan 8th , 2021 - COPR
Feb 8th, 2021 - First PR card was mailed. Never received it.
May 28th 2021 - Faxed my Solemn declaration. Able to link my CIC account. No changes yet.
Waiting ....

Jan 3, 2020
Processing time is 112 days now. Its a long wait‍♂
Hi Visha,
Does your CIC account profile still says approved ? no change from March'21 onwards ? also, another question when the first card was mailed did you see update in your CIC account 'saying card mailed' or was it just in PR confirmation portal asking because I never saw the message in my CIC account, it just says approved. Thanks

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hi Visha,
Does your CIC account profile still says approved ? no change from March'21 onwards ? also, another question when the first card was mailed did you see update in your CIC account 'saying card mailed' or was it just in PR confirmation portal asking because I never saw the message in my CIC account, it just says approved. Thanks
Yes, It still says approved. And when my card was approved and mailed, the profile said the same thing. Mine was not portal.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My timeline:
Dec 14, 2020 - COPR
Feb 3, 2021 - First PR card mailed
Early May 2021 - Faxed solemn declaration
Already 90days, still waiting, current processing time 112 days.
@zxpzxp Any updates ?

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Visha,
For me there was no update in portal but the stats changed to approved in COC account and there was a message indicating that my card was mailed to me on july 08.

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
All , If any of you receive updates on your solemn declaration Kindly take a minute to post in this thread. It would be of great help for those who are waiting. Thanks In Advance!

The processing time seems to be increasing every week and waiting for the first PR card to be resent makes me nervous..

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I have been waiting for my first pr card since I received my eCOPR which was June 24,2021.
I linked my pr card application on gckey account and says card was sent on July 26,2021.

However, I still have not received it… should I be worried and send a Solemn Declaration form? Or is this normal?
I am getting quite worried here. If anybody can help me out, I would really appreciate it.

thank you so much

Jan 3, 2020
Hey guys,

I have been waiting for my first pr card since I received my eCOPR which was June 24,2021.
I linked my pr card application on gckey account and says card was sent on July 26,2021.

However, I still have not received it… should I be worried and send a Solemn Declaration form? Or is this normal?
I am getting quite worried here. If anybody can help me out, I would really appreciate it.

thank you so much
I think you need to wait for 6 weeks after PR card was approved and sent. Post 6 weeks you can send solemn declaration.
Also, was your confirmation through PR portal

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I think you need to wait for 6 weeks after PR card was approved and sent. Post 6 weeks you can send solemn declaration.
Also, was your confirmation through PR portal
Ah I see…. It’s just getting a bit frustrating. But I will wait for 6 weeks I guess..thank you so much.
And yes, my confirmation was through pr portal

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2021
My application says approved but when I click on it. It says they are processing my application. So this is a good sign.
When did u faxed solemn declaration form ?
I faxed on 21st May 2021 but still didn’t hear anything. And I m not able to link my application to gckey unfortunately.