Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
I'm applying for PR card renewal online and after I upload the photo (back), I still see the "upload" button instead of it turning to "add/edit" button which means my photo isn't getting uploaded. My application just got rejected once due to "missing photos" reason and this is probably why. Does someone know of a fix? I tried both JPEG and PNG formats, and used 420x540 and 2000x2800 resolution.

I can see the photo in the attachment section, but there's an upload button next to it even after that, which means the photo isn't uploaded?

Plz help!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi, just a quick question. is this the portal to apply for PR card renewal as well?

Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca)
Few more questions
Do i need to create new login credentials ( i dont have one yet)? since i tried signing in using my gckey but could not so im assuming i cant using gckey.
Lastly can i apply for all the family members using my login (create multiple applications)?

Sid21

Jul 16, 2015
I'm applying for PR card renewal online and after I upload the photo (back), I still see the "upload" button instead of it turning to "add/edit" button which means my photo isn't getting uploaded. My application just got rejected once due to "missing photos" reason and this is probably why. Does someone know of a fix? I tried both JPEG and PNG formats, and used 420x540 and 2000x2800 resolution.

I can see the photo in the attachment section, but there's an upload button next to it even after that, which means the photo isn't uploaded?

Plz help!
Hi Nevillek,
Were you able to find out what is causing the photo to not upload. I am in a similar situation and tried different resolutions keeping the aspect ratio same, but nothing is working. Please help!

Photog7

Jul 6, 2023
Hi Nevillek,
Were you able to find out what is causing the photo to not upload. I am in a similar situation and tried different resolutions keeping the aspect ratio same, but nothing is working. Please help!
Hi Nevillek,
Hi Sid21,
I am having the same problem uploading the back of my photo. Were you able to solve the problem? Nothing seems to work for me. Thanks in advance.

kdzvhud123

Dec 7, 2023
Hi all,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Could you please let me know how this can be resolved!!...