+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - Supporting Document Questions

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Good morning,

My wife's PR Card is expiring this May and we were filing the form. My wife is not working she is on AISH (Assured Income for Severely Handicapped - Alberta Provincial Government Program). We are planning to attach the following supporting documents as a proof that she meet the residency obligation

1) Notice of Assessment from 2018 to 2023

2) My Wife's Chequing Account Details

Our question is do we need to send her Chequing Bank details of last five year? That is from 2018 to 2023? It would be like 60 months statements.

My wife is working as a Greeter (Voluntary job not a salaried job) in our Church since 2020. Do we need to attach a letter from the Church stating that she is working in the Church?

Thanks you so much

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning,

My wife's PR Card is expiring this May and we were filing the form. My wife is not working she is on AISH (Assured Income for Severely Handicapped - Alberta Provincial Government Program). We are planning to attach the following supporting documents as a proof that she meet the residency obligation

1) Notice of Assessment from 2018 to 2023

2) My Wife's Chequing Account Details

Our question is do we need to send her Chequing Bank details of last five year? That is from 2018 to 2023? It would be like 60 months statements.

My wife is working as a Greeter (Voluntary job not a salaried job) in our Church since 2020. Do we need to attach a letter from the Church stating that she is working in the Church?

Thanks you so much
She does NOT need to submit 5 years worth of `anything'! She only needs two pieces of evidence (suggested to be from different time periods with the prior 5 years, for obvious reasons). She can simply send one NOA and one monthly bank statement.

I'm one of those that believe that the CBSA entry/exit data is probably what IRCC primarily focuses on, but...who am I? ;)