+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal online - not able to view after submit

dtr45

Dec 7, 2022
Hello there,

We recently submitted separate PR card renewal application online (on the PR portal).
After submitting the application, we are unable to view the submitted application (view button is disabled)

We neither received any confirmation email, nor able to track it online.

Anyone who can give info on how you are able to track it?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Hello there,

We recently submitted separate PR card renewal application online (on the PR portal).
After submitting the application, we are unable to view the submitted application (view button is disabled)

Just submitted a pr card renewal for my wife and it’s the same way. I think this is normal. Not sure how long it will be until you are able to track it, but from my understanding, once it’s can track it on ecas it is in process

Andrea1199

Dec 8, 2022
Yes. It was the same for me. You should receive an email when you have a new update on your application.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Yes. It was the same for me. You should receive an email when you have a new update on your application.
Did you use the portal as well? How long did it take for your application to show up on ECAS?

Bisha

Mar 20, 2024
Just submitted a pr card renewal for my wife and it’s the same way. I think this is normal. Not sure how long it will be until you are able to track it, but from my understanding, once it’s can track it on ecas it is in process

Bisha

Mar 20, 2024
Hi, same happened to me a week ago and still the view button is Grey. Did you get your pr or apply again?

Bisha

Mar 20, 2024
Hello there,

Hi, same happened to me a week ago and still the view button is Grey. Did you get your pr or apply again?

Mar 5, 2024
Iran Tehran
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Iran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Yes
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
Yes
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
Yes
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
Yes
سلام وقت بخیر سامان محمدی هستم شهروند افغانستان ساکن ایران میخواهم بیام کانادا زندگی بسیار سختی دارم
لطفا کمک کنید، ممنون