App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
I received AOR (on June 23rd) regarding my PR card renewal application which stated application was received on March 28th, 2023.

I am not able to link my application to check processing status. Does anyone have a similar issue or can provide guidance to link application? Thanks!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I received AOR (on June 23rd) regarding my PR card renewal application which stated application was received on March 28th, 2023.

I am not able to link my application to check processing status. Does anyone have a similar issue or can provide guidance to link application? Thanks!
Does your AoR has application number ? if yes, you can use that to link

arka

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Does your AoR has application number ? if yes, you can use that to link
Thank you for your reply. Even with entering my application # and all details correctly, I keep getting the following response:
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Even with entering my application # and all details correctly, I keep getting the following response:
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
Must be mismatch of information. If not, keep trying !

nniyyyg

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
is there anything I can do? I submit renew application online on Feb 17th. no update. it has been 4 months now. I have to visit my family on August

Last edited:

KanadianGuy

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hi All,

My Timeline for PR card renewal application sent through mail is as follows:

1. Received application for a permanent resident card on April 5, 2023.
  2. Acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 27, 2023.
  3. Started processing your application on June 27, 2023.
  4. Currently showing "Decision Made". I am waiting for something to show up in my mailbox soon.
I sent three applications (for family) within one mailing envelope and the status is the same for all three.

amruta123

Apr 15, 2015
Hello All,

Thought would share my timeline just in case anyone wants to know. Please see below:

1) Application Type - Paper
2) Place - From Vancouver
3) Application Mailed via UPS - 13March2023
4) Application received - 16March2023
5) AOR email - 14June2023
6) Checked on ecas - status shown as.
Decision Made 15Jun2023
7) Checked on ecas - status shown as Complete and card mailed 22June2023
8) Card Recicved at home - 27Jun2023

I hope this helps. I never linked my application to cic account.

Toyen83

Jun 28, 2023
Hi everyone. I just spoke with an agent on the IRCC line. She mentioned that they are currently processing & finalizing applications received the last week of March. She also said something i don't believe is true based on timelines here and also the IRCC website - that the processing time starts counting after you get AOR.
Our family application was received early April and we have a trip August ending.
Please continue to share timelines and any other helpful info.

dimple34

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Hi everyone. I just spoke with an agent on the IRCC line. She mentioned that they are currently processing & finalizing applications received the last week of March. She also said something i don't believe is true based on timelines here and also the IRCC website - that the processing time starts counting after you get AOR.
Our family application was received early April and we have a trip August ending.
Please continue to share timelines and any other helpful info.
That is their old guidelines maybe, becuase my husband got the AOR next day after they received application last year, but this year its not the case. We are getting AOR way after the application is received. What are your timelines?

gurujithe

Jun 28, 2023
Hello All,

Below is my PR card renewal timeline:

1) Application Type - Online
2) Submitted Date - April 18 2023
3) Decision Made - June 21 2023
4) Card Mailed - June 23 2023
5) Card Received - 28Jun2023

Thank you

obaid1989

Nov 20, 2022
Hello All,

Below is my PR card renewal timeline:

1) Application Type - Online
2) Submitted Date - April 26, 2023
3) Able to Link GC Key on 27th June, 2023 - Showing Decision Made (Application in progress)
4) Checked Again Now, on 29th June, 2023 - Showing (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.)

Never got an AOR, was only able to find the information once it was linked. Kept Checking almost on a daily basis
PR renewal portal still showing application submitted.

Thank you

prateek22

Nov 4, 2017
Hi All,

I submitted my PR renewal application online on April 25, 2023
Recently I checked the status of my application on portal and it’s showing return reason as “ Photos are missing Application is stale dated”. However, it is still showing status as submitted and action button is greyed out.
Also, I didn’t receive any AOR email
I tried to link my application to GC key also but there it’s showing “no application found”
Has anybody seen similar issue for their application? Thanks!!

charlesbroski

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Hi,

My timeline:
  • Application type: Online
  • Submitted Date: May 3, 2023
  • AOR: Waiting
Tried linking my application to GC Key, but says “No application found”. Looking at the timelines, probably be another month before I get an update.

Thanks

Danew

Jun 22, 2023
Hi,

I recently applied for pr card renewal on April 20th.I had my application retuned on June 23rd saying incomplete application as I somehow uploaded wrong document for payment.
I corrected my mistake and then sent a web form requesting urgent processing as I need to travel July 28th.
I got this email today and was wondering if this means it’s actually in process and how long it will it will take from here?

This message is to inform you that we have received your request for an update on the status of the urgent processing of your permanent resident card (PR card).

We verified the information on your file and can confirm that your application was flagged as urgent and is currently in process. If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Rest assured that we will make all the necessary efforts to speed up the processing of your application.

Reactions: dpenabill