+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

owleroz

Feb 22, 2018
Paper application.
Date Received: March 29, 2023
AOR: June 21, 2023

Latest update:
Final decision - June 21, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know how long it takes after this stage for paper applications ? I have international travel coming up and I am trying to figure out if my old PR Card will be invalid if the new one is issued.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Paper application.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 21, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know how long it takes after this stage for paper applications ? I have international travel coming up and I am trying to figure out if my old PR Card will be invalid if the new one is issued.
About 2 weeks?

ASam1004

Jun 21, 2023
I wish ! Trying to find a pr renewal application from Oct 2022 that isn't showing online or on profile.

It's been returned as incomplete but no idea why and no one can say why. Advice was to resubmit it but they didn't return the fee. It also said paper application incomplete when it was an online application. Screenshots taken and sent of confirmation of submission.

Soooo frustrated

Danew

Jun 22, 2023
So today I got an email saying application returned due to being incomplete.somehow I uploaded the wrong payment info.reapplied today just wondering if that means I’m starting the whole process again from todays date?anyone else in similar situation?

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
So today I got an email saying application returned due to being incomplete.somehow I uploaded the wrong payment info.reapplied today just wondering if that means I’m starting the whole process again from todays date?anyone else in similar situation?
unfortunately yes, the whole process will start again from today

dimple34

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Paper application.

Latest update:

Did you get any update?

sv-canadatoindia

May 10, 2023
Yes, as of the recent change earlier this month. Now all applications for PR card renewal must include at least 2 pieces of evidence of residency in Canada.
Thanks and where do we upload this? in "upload documets" coz I dont see any section dedicated to the evidence. And any order in which we should upload. Should we attach a word document in online application saying these are the documents to prove more than 730 days?

sv-canadatoindia

May 10, 2023
When we upload our passport copy, do we need to include pages that have stamps of when you enter and leave Canada? Since the last 2 3 years they stopped stamping passports at the Canada airports. So I have some from past years. Would it help to upload those?

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: 2 cards received today. Minor card status still shows as submitted. Wonder what’s the deal.
Wonder if anyone has/is in a similar situation.
Minor card showing as in process although remaining cards have been mailed out.

Any thoughts? TIA