Mar 18, 2018
Canada Post mail 5 Feb
Sydney received 9 Feb
AOR 28 April
gckey account profile updated 11 May
Ecas still showing in progress

Update: gckey still showing submitted 12 May
ecas status changed to Dm 12 May
Looks like mail application right now is one month late than online portal.
I did online on Feb 2 and DM on Apr 13

Reactions: Michael W

amruta123

Apr 15, 2015
Hello,
Any news regarding paper applications submitted in March 2023 for pr card renewal? My application was delivered on 16Mar2023 still no update its almost 2 months now. Anyone else sailing in the same boat?

Reactions: MathToStat

VanMTG

May 4, 2023
Hello,
Any news regarding paper applications submitted in March 2023 for pr card renewal? My application was delivered on 16Mar2023 still no update its almost 2 months now. Anyone else sailing in the same boat?
Hi. My paper application for renewal was delivered March 6th. Still no update.

Reactions: amruta123

myreplies1975yh

May 2, 2023
amruta123
MathToStat

FYI - I managed to to get a hold of an IRCC individual on Friday and they told me that they are still working on Feb 3rd applications. I am in the same boat: Paper application submitted March 20th
Great. Looking at the processing times on IRCC website. New PR card is 37 days and PR Renewal is 76 days. Does anyone know if this is calendar days(including weekends) or business days(only weekdays). Because 76 business days makes it 3.5 months which is around correct time if we take Feb 3rd. My parents application is Feb 2nd.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

amruta123

Apr 15, 2015
Just a general question, can i travel within Canada with an expired PR card? Planning trip to the east (Toronto) in July and was wondering if this can be done if travelling by air? My PR card expires early July 2023.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hello,
yes me too i sent application on march 8 mailed express and received 13 but no update

azimuthalp

Oct 27, 2014
Just a general question, can i travel within Canada with an expired PR card? Planning trip to the east (Toronto) in July and was wondering if this can be done if travelling by air? My PR card expires early July 2023.
Yes there should not be any problems with this. You can use your drivers license or provincial ID for travel.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone know which month of online PR card renewal applications are being processed?
With my application expierence, online portal will be processed to middle of March now, if there were no strike. But they added around 2 weeks to wait 76 days now compared with Feb, I think they are doing the beginning of March. Paper application could be even slower.

Reactions: torono24

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
With my application expierence, online portal will be processed to middle of March now, if there were no strike. But they added around 2 weeks to wait 76 days now compared with Feb, I think they are doing the beginning of March. Paper application could be even slower.
What luck! so many posts encouraged paper applications late last year, which I mailed and arrived in Sydney March 13th. Now I hear its faster online. My fault for not sending it in even earlier. I will have completed 2 years continuous stay in Canada this June with all taxes paid. Please let me know if you guys hear of any March applicants receiving their card. I also have not been able to link online, since it only finds my approved card from many years ago.