+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
anyone submit PR renew online on Feb without any update?
Me. Submitted Feb 5th. Got incomplete application notice or march 13th(even though it was not incomplete). Submitted it on march 13th and now just waiting. Status says submitted on the PR portal. I am not able to link the application on IRCC portal. Nor doesn't my application is showing up on ECAS. At this point I am goin to wait 2 more weeks before calling them.

nniyyyg

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Me. Submitted Feb 5th. Got incomplete application notice or march 13th(even though it was not incomplete). Submitted it on march 13th and now just waiting. Status says submitted on the PR portal. I am not able to link the application on IRCC portal. Nor doesn't my application is showing up on ECAS. At this point I am goin to wait 2 more weeks before calling them.
i have no update and i called IRCC last week, i was told that they are in processing my application, it already more than 2 months now. If they not finish your application you can not link in IRCC account

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
i have no update and i called IRCC last week, i was told that they are in processing my application, it already more than 2 months now. If they not finish your application you can not link in IRCC account
Looks like we are on the same boat. I got the same reply when I called them back in April. I knew delays might happen so submitted at 9 months before expiry hoping I'll get in before the expiry in October. The PSAC strike is also not helping. Guess we just have to wait.

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Just confirming, for the online applications, there is no way to link your application to IRCC portal before the AOR, correct?

torono24

May 3, 2023
Have a couple questions for those who submitted PR renewal forms online
1. Did you receive an AOR eventually as part of your application processing, or did it go straight to another status?
2. After application becomes available for tracking with GC key, can you see the details of the forms that you submitted?