+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Andrea1199

Dec 8, 2022
That is kidding!!! Don't you feel it got missing in the pile of application? You should definitely contact them!
I have contacted them several times over the phone, plus sent two web forms. They say that everything is ok and that they left a message for the processing office about the application being delayed. But there is still no progress.

I also wrote my MP. They said they will try to help, no update since then.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
I have contacted them several times over the phone, plus sent two web forms. They say that everything is ok and that they left a message for the processing office about the application being delayed. But there is still no progress.

But that means your PR card probably has expired and you cannot travel...

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon

Do u have a status on gckey ? What is the status ?
Do u think the reason for delaying is frequent travels ?
I hope u get it soon

Marpat

Feb 27, 2018
After receiving the AOR how long does it normally take to process the card? My card has been in process since April 11th 2023
I sent my application online Feb 21st 2023, if the photos are in the wrong format will I be notified by email or by Canada post?

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
After receiving the AOR how long does it normally take to process the card? My card has been in process since April 11th 2023
I sent my application online Feb 21st 2023, if the photos are in the wrong format will I be notified by email or by Canada post?
what is the status shown in ECAS for you (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas). Also, did you get any updates so far in the GC key account?

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Yes, I linked my application to the GC Key. Status in ECAS shows as Decision Made. How about you?
Congratulations !!! Your application is approved. You will get PR card soon..

For me it still shows in-progress .. :(.. did you get any ghost updates in the GC key so far?

Last edited: