+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello friends - I applied for renewal and the application reached Sydney office on 30th January. I called them today and managed to get through...they said that they are processing cases of 3rd January this week...so it will take some time before they open my case. The day they will open my application they will send me an AOR. Just wanted to update everyone.
Maybe they'll get to mine next week then :p

rps0470

Jan 16, 2016
Anyone here applied on H&C base?
My parents H&C paper application reached on Dec 30th. I received acknowledgment email and file number on Feb 1st. Application status is "In Process". Parents didn't meet residency requirement(713 days instead on 730 days).

Laus90

Feb 24, 2023
Afternoon everyone
I just wanted to let you know current application time:
Sent paper application and arrived 13th January 2023
Started processing February 23rd
Says decision made and when I spoke to the agent today she said they were just processing the card!
So I will update when I hear further!!

Reactions: Sapru

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Afternoon everyone
I just wanted to let you know current application time:
Sent paper application and arrived 13th January 2023
Started processing February 23rd
Says decision made and when I spoke to the agent today she said they were just processing the card!
So I will update when I hear further!!
Congratulation @Laus90 and thanks for the updates. does your application delivered to the Sydney, NS office, or is your courier service redirected the package to the New Waterford, NS office?

the_witcher

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
On the portal, I am seeing that the "Return Reason" field in the table was updated to "Payment is missing". I am not sure what this means because I had submitted the payment receipt in the application.

In fact, the view button is disabled but if I enable it and click on it, I can see the receipt in the "Proof of payment" section.

Do I need to create a new application?

impak

Feb 6, 2023
Hello Folks, i submitted my info and photo in online portal Jan 09,2023 ,
Got EcoPR - JAN 26TH
Linked app jan 28th in GCKEY
App submitted date changed from jan 28th to Feb 8th By itself
Still waiting for approved or PR .
VO Montreal

is that normal or do i need to reach them?? please advise me guys since i am in hurry for PR for my upcoming travel plan

impak

Feb 6, 2023
My PR Card is approved and the timeline is ;

- Application submitted: Jan 04 , 2023 (submitted online using the PR card portal)
- Able to link the application to the IRCC portal: Feb 15, 2023
- Application approved: Feb 20, 2023

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Latest update:
Final decision - February 20, 2023:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
Hello Folks, i submitted my info and photo in online portal Jan 09,2023 ,
Got EcoPR - JAN 26TH
Linked app jan 28th in GCKEY
App submitted date changed from jan 28th to Feb 8th By itself
Still waiting for approved or PR .
VO Montreal

is that normal or do i need to reach them?? please advise me guys since i am in hurry for PR for my upcoming travel plan

the_witcher

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
On the portal, I am seeing that the "Return Reason" field in the table was updated to "Payment is missing". I am not sure what this means because I had submitted the payment receipt in the application.

In fact, the view button is disabled but if I enable it and click on it, I can see the receipt in the "Proof of payment" section.

Do I need to create a new application?
In response to this message, I saw today that the "Return Reason" field for my application has now become empty. I still cannot link my application and the "View" button is disabled. I am not sure what this means. Can someone make some sense out of this?

I had submitted my application Jan 24, 2023.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Small update today for me. Resubmitted January 24th. Today the return reason changed from "photos are missing" to "Incomplete application". The status is still "submitted" and the view button is greyed out.

Any advice?