+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Dec 30, 2021
[First PR Card]
Hi all. I uploaded my photo on the portal in December last year when I also got my e-copr. My address was 'accepted by ircc' but my photo was under review. I've been checking almost every week until yesterday (February 22) I was so surprised that I was asked to upload a photo again! So I did that and I can see my photo being uploaded but everytime I refresh the portal it's asking my to add photo again, refresh, photo is there, refresh, photo is gone. I tried calling ircc but what could we expect of course calls won't go through. Has anyone experienced this? I was hoping that my PR card was on the way already and then there's this.

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
I applied for a PR renewal, paper-based. My application was delivered on Feb 09th. No updates yet. It was delivered by UPS to,
3050 Wilson Ave
New Waterford, NS B1H 5V8.

Did your application also deliver to the same address?
I sent the application to below address.

CASE PROCESSING CENTER
PR CARD
Sydney, NS B1P5Z CA

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, anyone who had applied in Jan 2023 for PR card renewal, paper based application. I have sent the documents on Jan 16th and it had delivered on Jan 18th. No AOR yet and the current processing times shows as 68days.
I applied by paper, delivered January 13th. No AOR yet.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Originally applied December 7th. Resubmitted the second time on January 24th. Still no updates.

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
I sent the application to below address.

CASE PROCESSING CENTER
PR CARD
Sydney, NS B1P5Z CA
yes, I also sent a package to the same address by UPS. But looks like UPS is delivering packages to the New Waterford office and saying that the Sydney office is temporarily closed. I checked a few other forums, packages are re-directed to the New Waterford office.

Which courier did you use? and can you check the Proof of Delivery and see if it mentions New Waterford?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hello friends - I applied for renewal and the application reached Sydney office on 30th January. I called them today and managed to get through...they said that they are processing cases of 3rd January this week...so it will take some time before they open my case. The day they will open my application they will send me an AOR. Just wanted to update everyone.

Reactions: Sapru

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hi, anyone who had applied in Jan 2023 for PR card renewal, paper based application. I have sent the documents on Jan 16th and it had delivered on Jan 18th. No AOR yet and the current processing times shows as 68days.
Pls see my post below

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hello friends - I applied for renewal and the application reached Sydney office on 30th January. I called them today and managed to get through...they said that they are processing cases of 3rd January this week...so it will take some time before they open my case. The day they will open my application they will send me an AOR. Just wanted to update everyone.
Hi @pakimom ,

Thanks for the updates. Just for my information, does your application delivered to the Sydney office, or is your courier service redirected to the New Waterford office? You will find the exact info on the proof of delivery document from Courier. I used UPS and they are redirecting the package to New Waterford office.

GSM786

Feb 6, 2022
Hello everyone,

I submitted PR card renewal application Online on 29th of December 2022 and haven't received any acknowledgement or update on it since.
I called IRCC today and the agent said they don't even have my application in system.

Is it normal? or do i need to submit an application again?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hi @pakimom ,

Thanks for the updates. Just for my information, does your application delivered to the Sydney office, or is your courier service redirected to the New Waterford office? You will find the exact info on the proof of delivery document from Courier. I used UPS and they are redirecting the package to New Waterford office.
Even though I sent it to the Sydney Office ...I just saw the tracking and it says that it was delivered to New Waterford.

Reactions: Anand2021

AniArch

Feb 18, 2018
Yes... as my work involves travel to US. Though I do not think urgent processing may have made it faster. As I see @Adoragreen timeline similar a week ahead from me. Also I submitted my spouse's application online "without" urgent processing 4 days later than mine.. on 8th Jan and I was able to link her application on GC Key on 17th Feb. Waiting for her approval this else next week. Will update if we get it.
My spouse PR Card renewal is approved as well and the timeline is ;

- Application submitted: Jan 08, 2023 (submitted online using the PR card portal)
- Able to link the application to the IRCC portal: Feb 17, 2023
- Application approved: Feb 23, 2023

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Latest update:
Final decision - February 23, 2023:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Reactions: Adoragreen

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
yes, I also sent a package to the same address by UPS. But looks like UPS is delivering packages to the New Waterford office and saying that the Sydney office is temporarily closed. I checked a few other forums, packages are re-directed to the New Waterford office.

Which courier did you use? and can you check the Proof of Delivery and see if it mentions New Waterford?
UPS

Reactions: Anand2021