+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you link to gckey? When I try I just get the first PR card application
Same happened to me. Looks like the look st it and approve it ir reject it at the same time. I could not link to gc key until the day they approved it..

Mar 8, 2021
Hi,
I have applied my PR Card renewal through PR Card portal.
Application was received on 21st Sep 2021. I even did not get any email with Confirmation #. I called IRCC and they gave me Confirmation #.
I am still waiting as of today to receive my PR Card. I have my flight Next friday and travelling to india and getting worried. I have called IRCC and agent said they cant do anything and advised me to apply for PRTD before travelling to India. also, i am not able to link my Pr card portal application to online IRCC account. when i called IRCC, they only said Application is in progress. its been 4 months now.
is there any one who received their PR card and applied during Sep 2021 timeframe?
Hey, I have similar timelines. I applied on Oct 5th. Was it a renewal or a new PR card application? Also which number did you call for IRCC?

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Permanent Resident Card timeline

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 16, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2023.
  3. We started processing your application on January 14, 2023.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on January 18, 2023.

Reactions: waiter123

Ayaka

Jan 20, 2023
Applied online application for renewal on Nov 22 2022. The status online still says “submitted”, but just received a new card in mail this week looks like issued on January 9th. Happy and surprised how quickly they did it. The hardest part was submitting it… kept giving me errors when everything was entered correctly. Successfully submitted switching web browser to chrome from safari….

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Applied online application for renewal on Nov 22 2022. The status online still says “submitted”, but just received a new card in mail this week looks like issued on January 9th. Happy and surprised how quickly they did it. The hardest part was submitting it… kept giving me errors when everything was entered correctly. Successfully submitted switching web browser to chrome from safari….
Seems like it is very common for the card to just show up unexpectedly! Congrats on getting your new card

Reactions: Ayaka

Athala-Haas

Jul 12, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 30 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 5
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 5
eCOPR generation date - Jan 3
PR Cards received - Jan 19*

*Photo still shows "In review" in PR Portal
Etobicoke VO

Reactions: waiter123

Rishab97

Jan 1, 2023
Hi
Applied pr card online portal 23 nov 22
Status submitted and return reason changed to photos missing after 2 weeks

4th week - return reason blank

11 january - linked to gckey account by last name and uci
16 th January file approved and card mailed
20 jan- card recieved in mailbox

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Hi
Applied pr card online portal 23 nov 22
Status submitted and return reason changed to photos missing after 2 weeks

4th week - return reason blank

11 january - linked to gckey account by last name and uci
16 th January file approved and card mailed
20 jan- card recieved in mailbox

Did you have to resubmit when it was returned?

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
My ecas reads as Decision Made and gc key no update still in process. Is that normal for PR Renewal application ?

Timeline
Application Received: Dec 6, 2021
AOR: Jan 28, 2022
Ghost Update in gc key: March 17, 2022
DM in ecas only: March 18, 2022

Any comments will be appreciated
Why renew you can apply citzensip

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
Hi,

I have a question on PR Card renewal. Me, my wife and minor child applied online for PR card renewal in Oct 1st week. Kid's PR card was delivered on Dec 7th but my wife and my card is still not received. The PR portal status for us is 'submitted'. The current processing time is 77 days but we are past that already. Assuming delays due to holidays etc. I was expecting the cards by now. Is there a way to get more details?
Hi,
Please can share how you applied for pr card renewal for your family online?
Did you submit 3 application using 3 email via Portal? I do not see the option to attach details of spouse or child in the same application as the main applicant!

Thanks

sivavenkat

Jun 18, 2016
Hi All,

I submitted PR Card Renewal for myself, my wife and my kid on 23-Nov-2022. I got the PR Cards for myself and my kid on 21-Jan-2023. I did not receive the card for my wife.

Few days back, I saw one of our online applications in the portal had a Return Reason "Application Not Signed. Incomplete Application". While I submitted all 3 of our applications online, I assured there were no errors and properly signed. Also as I saw signing the application is a mandatory field and no way a submission is possible without the signature, I am quite puzzled with this reason from IRCC. I also submitted a web form requesting for applicant name who this reason was intended to but 2 or 3 days later, the Return Reason was cleared out and became blank. I just thought everything was good again and waited for our PR Cards, but received only for me and my kid and not for my wife.

May I please know if anyone had got a Return Reason similar to this and blanked out later? If so, any guidance on the next step in getting the PR Card will help me big time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
SV