+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
does anyone know how long it takes for a decision made to be processed? My application has been on decision made for 2 weeks and it does not even say that if it is approved or not

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022
How long took finally for you to get your card approved after urgent processing?
I received the card on the 22nd of December and never asked for urgent processing. From the date they received the package until I received the card took about 21 days!

Reactions: Shayna22

sp90

Dec 31, 2022
Timeline for paper application renewal:
Application received : Dec 02/2022
AOR received : Dec 30/2022

However, unable to locate application in eCAS. How long does it normally take time to locate application in eCAS after receiving AOR?

Thank you everyone for all your replies.

Happy New Year to all!!

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Landed in July , Asked for Photos on Sep , submitted . Still No PR Card Yet
CIC is processing express entry PR applications in 6 Months , but now it have been 6 months waiting for PR Card . What kind of process is this and just to print a card ? Do they think we are fools ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
does anyone know how long it takes for a decision made to be processed? My application has been on decision made for 2 weeks and it does not even say that if it is approved or not
You applied based on H&C so I wouldn’t compare processing times to normal applications. We have also just had 1 week of holidays so you can’t count that time.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Landed in July , Asked for Photos on Sep , submitted . Still No PR Card Yet
CIC is processing express entry PR applications in 6 Months , but now it have been 6 months waiting for PR Card . What kind of process is this and just to print a card ? Do they think we are fools ?
they are processing application for people who resubmitted photos in August, they are about to start sep based on people posting here, we also resubmitted in sep

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I applied for renewal of my PR card on 16 Oct through the PR card portal (online) and since then there's been no update, the status shows Submitted. I can't even find my application to link with GCKey and neither I'm able to see any status. Any tips for me, what should I do?

I have to travel outside Canada on Jan 15. Please help!
Did you get any feed back yet as is have similar time line

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Phew.. Finally end of Journey after 7 months..

I submitted 3 application in same envelop (me, my wife and kid) for PR renewal.
My wife, me and kid same landing date and same days present in cournty and same address :).
30th May delivered to Sydney NS.
AOR on July 5th for all 3 application.
July 7th my application was approved and I can see status they mailed my PR card.
July 11th I received PR card.
From July 6th till Sept. 10 I called number of times for my kids PR card and raised couple of web form also.
Some time agent told printer issue.
Some times agent told agent will work.
after 75 working days one good agent told they should escalate this and he did. SLA was 20 working days.
And OCT 16 I received PR card for my Daughtor.
After after OCT 16 till DEC 25th my wife called 3 times to IRCC and finally one agent again escalated her case. He also told SLA 20 days.
Today receive mail her PR card is mailed.
This IRCC is way hard to deal, no escalation process. We just have to keep calling and its luck when we will receive Card.

bkp

Nov 17, 2020
Here is my timeline incase if its useful to anyone...

Paper application reached IRCC Sydney - Oct 03 2022
Paper application returned saying "photo missing" - Nov 24 2022 , received the returned documents in hand on Dec 5 2022.
Took new photos, Signed the application with Dec 6 2022 date and sent it back to IRCC.
IRCC received new photos and documents on Dec 9 2022
AOR received on Dec 28 2022
Application approved on Dec 29 2022
PR Card Mailed Status on Dec 30 2022
PR Card received at Ontario by mail on Jan 05 2022

Thanks all..

LoveCanada231

Feb 28, 2021
Phew.. Finally end of Journey after 7 months..

I submitted 3 application in same envelop (me, my wife and kid) for PR renewal.
My wife, me and kid same landing date and same days present in cournty and same address :).
30th May delivered to Sydney NS.
AOR on July 5th for all 3 application.
July 7th my application was approved and I can see status they mailed my PR card.
July 11th I received PR card.
From July 6th till Sept. 10 I called number of times for my kids PR card and raised couple of web form also.
Some time agent told printer issue.
Some times agent told agent will work.
after 75 working days one good agent told they should escalate this and he did. SLA was 20 working days.
And OCT 16 I received PR card for my Daughtor.
After after OCT 16 till DEC 25th my wife called 3 times to IRCC and finally one agent again escalated her case. He also told SLA 20 days.
Today receive mail her PR card is mailed.
This IRCC is way hard to deal, no escalation process. We just have to keep calling and its luck when we will receive Card.
May I ask when you call IRCC Call Centre? Whenever I call I have the automated system tell me there's too many people on the line and they can't pick up my call.

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Hey guys!

We have received our PR Card. (Complete journey below)

First landing: 24th June 2022.
Photos re-submission request: 23rd August 2022.
Photos resubmitted (delivered): 29th August 2022.
PR Card Approved and mailed: 23rd December 2022.
PR Card delivered: 30th December 2022.

Thank you & Cheers! :)
Thanks for sharing.