+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello everyone and happy holidays! finally, on Dec 23 I got AOR for my PR card renewal application received Nov 17 and same day I saw "decision made" on Ecas, that was suspiciously quick, is this normal? Unfortunately my spouse didn't receive any AOR and is still unable to link the application anywhere. If we only receive one card as AOR was never received for my spouse is it ok to reapply?

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello everyone and happy holidays! finally, on Dec 23 I got AOR for my PR card renewal application received Nov 17 and same day I saw "decision made" on Ecas, that was suspiciously quick, is this normal? Unfortunately my spouse didn't receive any AOR and is still unable to link the application anywhere. If we only receive one card as AOR was never received for my spouse is it ok to reapply?
Yes me too
I send my application on Dec 19
And Dec 22 received email and DM the same day
And then Dec 23 send my PR card by mail . Total 5 days done!

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Has anyone sent a paper application after submitting online for PR card renewal?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey everyone i have one question ask

We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 19, 2022.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2022.
We started processing your application on December 22, 2022

And Dec 22 2022 DM now

Why is so fast DM ?Will it be rejected to make a decision so quickly?
for renewal, they are doing it very fast these days

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Here is my timeline:

PR Renewal - Paper based
Sent the application on Dec 1, 2022
Received on Dec 2, 2022
Started processing on Dec 12, 2022

It says decision made and I was wondering what that means? From what I have seen here, looks like the renewal may take 45-60 days, however, on the website says the processing time is 87 days.

Would you please let me know about the timeline and the process?

Thanks!
How long took finally for you to get your card approved after urgent processing?

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Do you know if it's possible to request card pick-up instead of mailing? and how long takes urgent processing ?

SAV176

Dec 8, 2022
Hello everyone,
At present which month photo resubmission process is going on?
Just received my PR card today. Below is my timeline:
Landed in Toronto: 17th June 2022
Photo Resubmission request date: 20th August 2022
Photo delivered date: 24th August 2022
PR card received date: 29th December 2022

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every one , I tried to link my pr renewal to the GC key but it gives me the initial PR that I entered canada with ??
It did not link my new application for PR renewal is this wrong ??
any one have similar situation??

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every one , I tried to link my pr renewal to the GC key but it gives me the initial PR that I entered canada with ??

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR Card Renewal mode : Online Application

Submitted Online - 31st Oct
Linked to GC Key with UCI + Last Name - 10th Dec
Case Approved and PR Card Mailed - 10th Dec
Card Received - 16 Dec 22

Andrea1199

Dec 8, 2022
I have sent an online application which was returned and the reason was stated as missing photos (although sending an application is not possible without attaching photos). I reuploaded photos and submitted the application again. it has been more than 20 days now with no updates. Did anyone have similar experience?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent an online application which was returned and the reason was stated as missing photos (although sending an application is not possible without attaching photos). I reuploaded photos and submitted the application again. it has been more than 20 days now with no updates. Did anyone have similar experience?
When did you submit your application and when it was returned ?