Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Original was Oct 13,2022.
They returned within a week says photo missing and then I did it within a week and resubmitted. No luck!
Most likely the counter would have restarted on re-submission. Still nearly a month from 84 days. All the best!

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
finally had an update for my PR card renewal but my application was returned due to incomplete proof of identity. I have attached the first page of my passport, the one with my photo and all identification details. I'm not sure why they said it was incomplete...do I need to include all the pages?
no need to include all pages, may be you need to include last bio page too along with first page.. I included only first and last page of my passport for myself as well as for my family (3 apps in total). It was approved for everyone without any issues in about 10 days.

armag90

Apr 23, 2016
Nice! Looks like both of ours were processed as part of the same batch then. Same AOR and approval dates.

I actually never got a decision made notification at all. My application had no updates at all after AOR on Oct 25. This morning I received an email that my application status had been updated. Logged in to check and it showed as approved and card mailed out on Dec 15. Never had any other updates in between.

Does yours show that it was approved and card mailed or just that a decision was made? I hope you get your card in the coming days. Congrats. I am just glad it all went smoothly. Even though it is a straightforward process, I was still a bit anxious about having done it all correctly.
Thanks! And congrats to you as well :)

No I haven't received my card yet. I want to travel around New Year's time but waiting for the card to book my flight. And the flights are not getting any cheaper. I got the approval notification on 16th December that said your card has been mailed. But nothing in mail yet... Hopefully tomorrow is the day. I am in GTA, not sure how long it takes to receive here.

Did you receive yours? Do share your province if you did receive it so that it can give a bit of idea of transit time :)

Also, question for everyone, do these cards have any tracking ID? Like can we call IRCC and ask for the tracking? Because as per the Canada Post website, be it regular mail or Express or any, all types of mail services do have tracking.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey everyone i have one question ask

We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 19, 2022.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2022.
We started processing your application on December 22, 2022

And Dec 22 2022 DM now

Why is so fast DM ?Will it be rejected to make a decision so quickly?

sarsa13

Sep 4, 2012
Regina, SK
AOR Received.
1st October 2012
Hi everyone, here is my renewal timeline:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 5, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 20, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on December 20, 2022.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 22, 2022.
Just waiting to receive the card now.

All the best to everyone else still waiting! :)

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 5, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 20, 2022.

Congratulations! You will receive your card in 7-10 days. My application was received on the 2nd and I received my card yesterday (22nd).

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022

Permanent Resident Card

When decision made showed into ur account?

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022

Permanent Resident Card

When u received mail our card update today into ur account or yesterday?

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Quick update, we just got a notification online saying the PR card was approved and mailed today (23 December 2022).
**FIRST PR CARD**
Photos resubmitted (delivered): 29th August 2022.
PR Card Approved and mailed: 23rd December 2022.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
Thanks! And congrats to you as well :)

No I haven't received my card yet. I want to travel around New Year's time but waiting for the card to book my flight. And the flights are not getting any cheaper. I got the approval notification on 16th December that said your card has been mailed. But nothing in mail yet... Hopefully tomorrow is the day. I am in GTA, not sure how long it takes to receive here.

Did you receive yours? Do share your province if you did receive it so that it can give a bit of idea of transit time :)

Also, question for everyone, do these cards have any tracking ID? Like can we call IRCC and ask for the tracking? Because as per the Canada Post website, be it regular mail or Express or any, all types of mail services do have tracking.
My card took about 3 business days to arrive. I am in New Brunswick, which makes it close to Sydney, NS, where they ship the cards from, I think.

I dont think there is any way to track the cards. The envelope mine came in was one of those prepaid government envelopes, no stamp or tracking number. Doesnt seem like those envelopes go through the normal Canada Post process. Would be interesting to know, whether they are able to track them or not, though.

Have you received yours by now?

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Mine RENEWl has been decision made for a week and it is not mentioned that it is approved or not. Is this normal?
I have not recieved anything in my mailbox or email, and also there is no update since then on my account either.