+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
This complete system is F** up. I applied for myself and my wife on the same day (paper based) on 28th Oct 2022 for PR card renewal. My application was processed within a week and got my card by November 9th or 10th. But my wife's application is still under status 'In Progress' since that day. No way to reach out to these folks. Not able to link with GC Key as it says application not found.
if the application doesn't show up through GC Key, then how are you saying that it is in process? did you get AOR email?

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022
This complete system is F** up. I applied for myself and my wife on the same day (paper based) on 28th Oct 2022 for PR card renewal. My application was processed within a week and got my card by November 9th or 10th. But my wife's application is still under status 'In Progress' since that day. No way to reach out to these folks. Not able to link with GC Key as it says application not found.
That is fast. So you got your renewed PR card in about two weeks.

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone after requesting for urgent process application pr card renewal (which is already in process before urgent request) how long it will take to get approved .I Already tech confirmation email of my urgent documents and they transfer it to officer .

shivam.bansal88

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
That is fast. So you got your renewed PR card in about two weeks.
Yep. I got it in 2 weeks time period and was expecting the same for my wife. there was a minor change in the name thing for her i.e. spliting her name properly into first and last name. i attached a authorised letter as well to ensure they dont come back on that. Initially i thought that could be reason behind delay but now its like almost 45 days and I dont see any update from them even after submitting 3 webform requests as well.

Reactions: SiaRia

shivam.bansal88

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone after requesting for urgent process application pr card renewal (which is already in process before urgent request) how long it will take to get approved .I Already tech confirmation email of my urgent documents and they transfer it to officer .
what reason did you give for urgency if you dont mind sharing?

Dchezmo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
0108-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2016
Hi guys, i submitted Online my application for renewal in Sept 08th and still showing ''submitted in the online portal''...
I didn't receive any AOR, it's normal ? ( as I'm 7 days far from the 89 processing time published by IRCC)
I really started to be concerned as I'm outside of the country and my card will expire soon
I applied on Sept 9 on the online portal. No update either. Just says submitted….

SiaRia

Star Member
Dec 9, 2022
Here is my timeline:

PR Renewal - Paper based
Sent the application on Dec 1, 2022
Received on Dec 2, 2022
Started processing on Dec 12, 2022

It says decision made and I was wondering what that means? From what I have seen here, looks like the renewal may take 45-60 days, however, on the website says the processing time is 87 days.

Would you please let me know about the timeline and the process?

Thanks!
Here are some updates on my PR card renewal.

Application approved on Dec 15, 2022
The card was mailed on Dec 15, 2022