Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
not really, we called last week and they said they opened June 14th pictures that day, so i think couple of months till August 26
You can call them, wait time was about 10 mintues
Oh they tell everybody different information. cuz i've seen other people stating they are already working on september applicants. and honestly its random, i guess it really depends on ircc office, i saw bunch of people who landed on september got their PR cards.

Reactions: kukestoronto

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Oh they tell everybody different information. cuz i've seen other people stating they are already working on september applicants. and honestly its random, i guess it really depends on ircc office, i saw bunch of people who landed on september got their PR cards.
I was talking about people who had to resend the pictures
my parents landed in June and were requested pictures in august end, for those resent pictures they were on june 14 last week

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
I was talking about people who had to resend the pictures
my parents landed in June and were requested pictures in august end, for those resent pictures they were on june 14 last week
anyway its just a guess. nobody knows whats actually happening there

Reactions: QC_

AJSAWANT

Sep 8, 2017
How to apply for multiple family members for PR card using Online portal? I have adult and kids application. Do I need to crate sperate accounts for adults and kids?

Is there a way to include multiple applicant in one account?

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
My parents landed on 08th June 2022 & their first PR card was approved on 10th Aug and mailed 11th Aug ( GCKEY update) . I waited till Sep 27th and called IRCC and found tat my parents card was returned as no address found --yesses.. they sent to old address which I used for my mom's visitor visa 12 yrs ago. No clue how it went to that 12yr old address. Agent updated address and mentioned that it will take another 4-6weeks to receive ur card. I tried calling but no luck to speak to human and finally I was able to talk to someone on 28th October now they are saying it might come by Dec 19th /2022. My parents are leaving to India on Dec 07th...... Donno wat to do..... IRCC agent is saying you cant send PR cards in courier, when ur parents come next time -apply for travel document and travel using that document..........

• Angry
Reactions: Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
My parents landed on 08th June 2022 & their first PR card was approved on 10th Aug and mailed 11th Aug ( GCKEY update) . I waited till Sep 27th and called IRCC and found tat my parents card was returned as no address found --yesses.. they sent to old address which I used for my mom's visitor visa 12 yrs ago. No clue how it went to that 12yr old address. Agent updated address and mentioned that it will take another 4-6weeks to receive ur card. I tried calling but no luck to speak to human and finally I was able to talk to someone on 28th October now they are saying it might come by Dec 19th /2022. My parents are leaving to India on Dec 07th...... Donno wat to do..... IRCC agent is saying you cant send PR cards in courier, when ur parents come next time -apply for travel document and travel using that document..........
OMG, such a pain :(

AJSAWANT

Sep 8, 2017
I updated on 4th october by calling them- but when i called the agent again on 15th she wasnt 100% sure if the address was updated so a bit worried . Are you in GTA or ONTARIO
If you have any way to reach out to you old address check if it's delivered. Also you can to mail forward with Post Canada. They just charge a dollar for it.

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
If you have any way to reach out to you old address check if it's delivered. Also you can to mail forward with Post Canada. They just charge a dollar for it.
Thanks I got my card to the new address. Mail forwarding costs $68 for 6 months but in the PR card mail anyways its written do not forward

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Not sure if this helps, but processing times for New PR card just decreased from 75 days back to 65 days.

ryanwilson

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked in the past. I renewed my PR card through the paper application and mailed it on the 10th of September and as per online tracker, was delivered on the 15th of September. I have not heard or received any email and just wondering what you all think next steps are and if i should try calling IRCC? Appreciate any help or guidance on this

a_singh

Oct 3, 2013
I am stuck with PR Card renewal from last 5 months ....... HELP HELP HELP
They are not giving my Pr Card making excuses every time i call.
What options i have?