+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

bkaur7100

Sep 13, 2022
I landed on July 24 and asked to resubmit photos and send them yesterday...When i can expect my pr card now ?
Anybody who can share timeline after resubmission of photos ?
My parents landed July 12
Photo resubmission request Sep 9, photos delivered Sep 15
Waiting for the pr card.
It is going to be a few months.

bkaur7100

Sep 13, 2022
I just read on some other forum that someones pr photo got rejected on june 13, resubmitted on June 24, pr card mailed on Oct 3 and no status updated online.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just read on some other forum that someones pr photo got rejected on june 13, resubmitted on June 24, pr card mailed on Oct 3 and no status updated online.
If that information is correct then it sounds like good news! Maybe they are done with May 2022 resubmissions? Who knows.

vabishek17

Mar 24, 2017
My wife and I applied for our PR card renewals through the online portal on Aug 4 and Aug 1, 2022 respectively. The online status has been showing "submitted" all this while. When we called the IRCC earlier this week, we were told both of our cards were sent to production during the last week of September. How long does it generally take to receive the card after being sent to production?

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
My wife and I applied for our PR card renewals through the online portal on Aug 4 and Aug 1, 2022 respectively. The online status has been showing "submitted" all this while. When we called the IRCC earlier this week, we were told both of our cards were sent to production during the last week of September. How long does it generally take to receive the card after being sent to production?
What number did you call to speak to someone? I am in a similar situation like you. I tried 18882422100 and all I got was a computer voice.

Kiw_Lemon

Apr 2, 2020
Hi Guys,
I need some some advise, I am currently waiting for my first pr card, and still haven't received any information. The thing is my passport as expired and I have renewed it but I am unable to link my pr application to my CIC account( told the issue but no response so far). How do I let them know that I have renewed my passport or should i have to wait till they ask me to? unable to contact ircc and have been waiting long for my pr card. is the delay bcus of this?
here is my time line.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 21, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 8, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on June 8, 2022.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello guys
anyone here did soft landing and left before receiving the PR card?
Can you share your experience.
1) Were you requested for a photo again? If yes, how did you submit?
2) Was the PR card mailed to the canadian address you provided?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Any idea if IRCC started processing re-submitted photos received in June?
The already started processing the photo re-submission requests received in June but we don't know for sure till which date they have processed and mailed the PR cards out. My photos would've reached them in the mid of June ... I haven't received any updates yet

Reactions: Kiw_Lemon

Kiw_Lemon

Apr 2, 2020
hello guys
anyone here did soft landing and left before receiving the PR card?
Can you share your experience.
1) Were you requested for a photo again? If yes, how did you submit?
2) Was the PR card mailed to the canadian address you provided?
I had done a soft landing, and had to provide photo again, which i sent on April 21 and my application is still in process from June 8.

BodaciousBrit

Sep 15, 2022
When I called IRCC, on 26th September, they told me it had been mailed out. I received it a week later on 3rd October.

Reactions: vabishek17