+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
HI all,

Iam confused and looking for some insights. My PR renewal application has status on eCAS as "decision made" since Aug 29th. My account on CIC still shows submitted. Its been weeks since DM and no updates since. Is this how it normally happens? I called CIC and they said the card is in production since Aug 29. Called again a couple of days later and they said there is a printer issue which would take time to resolve.
I dont think its printer issue. I have been told printer issue (for my Daughter's and wife's renewal application) from July 6th till Aug 20th .
Then on 20th Aug agent said offer has not yet release card so he has to raise incident which will take 60days to resolve :)

Its nothing we can do, just wait :(. IRCC is not answerable to anyone so they can do whatever they want to do :)

Reactions: canadiandream22

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

Can someone who submitted a Paper application for PR card renewal please let me know how to enter the Activities for 4.2 Work and Educational History (Inside and Outside Canada) in the imm5444e application form? There is no column for that.

BodaciousBrit

Sep 15, 2022
Timeline: online portal PR card renewal application sent 3rd August 2022.
Online pr card tracker, showing nothing. Called today 15th September. Told me, received on August 3rd. Started processing on August 10th….will update this thread accordingly.
Still nothing showing online, but called to check automated status, got put through to an agent and was told my PR has been mailed out today.

Nidhaan

Apr 4, 2022
Can someone please share the pr card tracker link? I applied for renewal on Aug 15 through the pr portal . Called today to ircc and they said they are working on Aug 4 .

BodaciousBrit

Sep 15, 2022
Can someone please share the pr card tracker link? I applied for renewal on Aug 15 through the pr portal . Called today to ircc and they said they are working on Aug 4 .
online portal PR card renewal application sent 3rd August 2022. Online pr card tracker, showing nothing. Called today 15th September. Told me, received on August 3rd. Started processing on August 10th….will update this thread accordingly.
Called them again today, was told my PR card has been mailed out!

Nidhaan

Apr 4, 2022
online portal PR card renewal application sent 3rd August 2022. Online pr card tracker, showing nothing. Called today 15th September. Told me, received on August 3rd. Started processing on August 10th….will update this thread accordingly.
Called them again today, was told my PR card has been mailed out!
Where we can track . Can you post a link?

MGinfo

Feb 19, 2015
I’m trying to link my application to the IRCC tracker after receiving my AOR but it keeps saying my application is not found, does anyone have any recommendation to link it by any chance? And should I add the letter of the application number or just the number alone? Thank you!

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi Friends,
I want to renew my PR card. I stayed 2 years 11 months out of 4 years. I got married and moved to US and I have a green card because my wife is a US citizen.

I am living in US and I want to renew my PR card. Please some one share the steps to renew my PR Card.

Thanks,
Sai.

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi Friends,
I want to renew my PR card. I stayed 2 years 11 months out of 4 years. I got married and moved to US and I have a green card because my wife is a US citizen.

I am living in US and I want to renew my PR card. Please some one share the steps to renew my PR Card. And how many months before I need to renew my PR card before it gets expired. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sai.

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
I submitted PR Card renewal online application (family of 3) on June 20th, AOR received on July 21.
PR Card received for my wife and daughter in August, but it's been now almost 100 days that application for my PR Card renewal is in limbo. I already linked my application to GCKey, status says "We are reviewing your application".

I just don't understand how my family's application processed within two months but my PR Card renewal is stuck....I have my travel upcoming in 3 weeks, I'm already stressed out....

inderpartap

Oct 18, 2021
PR Card Timeline
  • eCOPR: 21 Sept
  • Address Accepted: 26 Sept
  • We mailed your permanent resident card to you (GCKey status): 27 Sept
P.S.: Photo is still in review

Reactions: Kiikii