+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

cawrkz

Jan 17, 2020
Landed on 13th July

I was told by immigration officers at YYZ that i don't have to submit an application and just have to wait for the PR card to arrive.

Website (link) says the normal processing time is about 65 days.

Do i need to be worried? Should i proceed with an application for PR card from myside now.

Any help is appreciated.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Does anyone knows what happens after submitting a webform?
do I get any emails?
yes, mostly will receive an email confirming that they received your email and will take the proper action. Usually, you will receive this email around 3-4 weeks later

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
yes, mostly will receive an email confirming that they received your email and will take the proper action. Usually, you will receive this email around 3-4 weeks later
I recieved an email right after submitting the webform saying that my webform is submitted, from now it takes 3-4 weeks for them to let me know the results?

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Landed on 13th July

I was told by immigration officers at YYZ that i don't have to submit an application and just have to wait for the PR card to arrive.

Do i need to be worried? Should i proceed with an application for PR card from myside now.

Any help is appreciated.
Not at all, I landed on July 3 and got my card only on Monday. The card was approved on July 8. All good!

FeelTheBern

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
22-03-2022
Med's Done....
01-04-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2022
That happened to me as well. The only difference is that my dependents got "Approved" while I got a photo resubmission.
How did you re-submit photos? Did you have send photos by postal mail to Canada? Also, did they ask you to submit any other documents along with the photo?

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hi all, been following this thread for sometime now. Thought I'd share my timeline:

Outland Applicant, New PR card

Landed at YYZ - 09 JUL 22
Linked application to online profile - 14 JUL 22
Approved and Card is mailed - 14 SEP 22

I didn't notice any ghost updates meanwhile.

visitingprof

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Newfoundland
LANDED..........
PR since 2017
Hello everybody. I sent the application package for my (and my family's) PR card renewal on Monday. I wonder how long it takes until AOR and other steps until approval. I appreciate a detailed summary including all relevant aspects of the application. I appreciate your kind help. Thank you.

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
I just spoke to an IRCC agent - She informed me that my application was approved today and has been sent for card production and she expects the card to be mailed within weeks.
hi, What time you called to them. I am calling them since last 3days they were busy. my call got disconnected due to high call volum, even i tried early in the morning 8am Est at 18882422100

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I recieved an email right after submitting the webform saying that my webform is submitted, from now it takes 3-4 weeks for them to let me know the results?
You will receive another email (usually in 20 days), as a response email. What you received is an automated reply/confirmation.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
How did you re-submit photos? Did you have send photos by postal mail to Canada? Also, did they ask you to submit any other documents along with the photo?
I used the Canada Post (use the tracking mail option so you can see when the photos reach IRCC). They asked me to also include the photo resubmission letter with the photos.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Landed on 13th July

Any help is appreciated.
I landed on July 13 as well, no updates yet (I provided my mailing address via webform 1 month ago). You do not need to apply for a PR card, all you need to do is provide a mailing address.

Reactions: jessicajoon