+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

nehcan123

Mar 22, 2022
I received my PR card on 10th September
Hi - I am trying to link my GC key but it says no application found. I am entering details exactly on my passport and/or COPR but it hasnt helped. Can you please tell me what options you selected?

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi - I am trying to link my GC key but it says no application found. I am entering details exactly on my passport and/or COPR but it hasnt helped. Can you please tell me what options you selected?

If you ever ordered GCMS notes, try entering the information in the GCMS notes as the info asked for linking the application. I don't remember the exact information I used to register but I remember looking up the information in the GCMS notes.

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi Everyone.
I submitted online PR urgent renewal request last thurday. I didnot get AOR. am i receive any AOR within few days? Online portal showing my application is submitted, and I am unable to connect my PR application in GCKey.

Last edited:

sultanshaiik

Jul 10, 2022
Hey members,

Just wondering what number to dial if I want to inquire about my new PR card application.

I landed on 15 July, linked my application last week but no update after that. Thanks!
Hello,
I landed on July 12, YYZ.
Can you tell me how you linked your PR card application with the GC key?
I constantly get the "Application cannot be found error".
Is the Application number and UCI different from when we applied for PR?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello,
UCI and Application number are the same. confirm if details in your ecopr are the same as the one you are trying to link your application. I had similar experience, they used "county" where i was born instead of the City while for my children they used the City. I was able to link, track and received PR cards.

sultanshaiik

Jul 10, 2022
UCI and Application number are the same. confirm if details in your ecopr are the same as the one you are trying to link your application. I had similar experience, they used "county" where i was born instead of the City while for my children they used the City. I was able to link, track and received PR cards.
What is an ECOPR?
I got a paper copr.
Where can I see this?

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,
There is separate application number starting with letter R for PR application. UCI is same. Try combination of name and UCI. If you still don't get it, which is possible, you'll need to call IRCC.

mamadebbie

Dec 5, 2018
27th June: Landed YYZ
14th August: Linked to GCKey (Application submitted date is 27th June)
26th August: Ghost Update
31st August: GU2 (Decision Made: Approved) with “We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.”

Will check mailbox later this evening.
Hi Did you get anything in the mailbox

Kencanadian

Feb 25, 2021
No. Mostly a week from what I’ve heard. I’ll keep you updated once I receive it in the mail.
1st July: Landed YYZ
11th August: Linked to GCKey
7th September : Ghost Update
8th September: Decision Made: Approved with “We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.”
I received PR card in the mail September 12!

Reactions: AlmostThere2