Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Everyone. I submitted my renewal PR card application on June 16th. on Aug 3rd, I received email that IRCC received the application.
I am able to check the status of my application [ under check application status]. But I am not able to link my application under GC Key. It says no application found. Any input on how to link my application ?

ok1717030

Oct 25, 2021
hi Everyone. I submitted my renewal PR card application on June 16th. on Aug 3rd, I received email that IRCC received the application.
I am able to check the status of my application [ under check application status]. But I am not able to link my application under GC Key. It says no application found. Any input on how to link my application ?
Check you inbox. I have messaged you. I had the same problem. Figured it out.

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Check you inbox. I have messaged you. I had the same problem. Figured it out.
Hi @ok1717030, may I request you so share details with me? I am having same issue.

Application send for PR renewal for me, my wife and daughters together on May 26th 2022.
May 30, 2022. :- AOR for all 3.
I received my PR card on 7th July 2022.
Still waiting for PR card for my wife and daughter. I called IRCC 3 times they said everything is ok and application send to printing on 6th July. BUt there is some printshop issue so your application is stuck and they can not do anything as application is already approved and send to print.
I am able to check the status of my wife and daughters application [ under check application status]. But I am not able to link those application under GC Key. It says no application found. I am sure I am punching all details correct.

ok1717030

Oct 25, 2021
Hi @ok1717030, may I request you so share details with me? I am having same issue.

Application send for PR renewal for me, my wife and daughters together on May 26th 2022.
May 30, 2022. :- AOR for all 3.
I received my PR card on 7th July 2022.
Still waiting for PR card for my wife and daughter. I called IRCC 3 times they said everything is ok and application send to printing on 6th July. BUt there is some printshop issue so your application is stuck and they can not do anything as application is already approved and send to print.
I am able to check the status of my wife and daughters application [ under check application status]. But I am not able to link those application under GC Key. It says no application found. I am sure I am punching all details correct.
Please type the name of the city exactly like in your passport with commas and spaces.

Reactions: Bhamarekm

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
For first time applications do we receive a AOR? i got an email asking to send new photos in April but all it says in GC Key is that it was received on February 24th (the day i landed in Canada)

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I've never received AOR for my first time application. Successfully linked the application to my account, got an ghost update a couple of weeks ago.

nardeep04

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Folks,

I have a question regarding filling my online PR card renewal application. My name is 'xxx yyy'. In my Indian passport:
Given name: 'xxx yyy'
Surname: blank

My Copr came as:

Family name: 'xxx yyy'
Given name: blank

And then finally in my current PR card, everything is under the Surname 'xxx yyy' and first name is blank.

My question is: while filling in my online PR card renewal application, what should I enter in First Name and Last Name fields as both are required fields and cant be kept blank. I don't want to go through the hassle of legal name change at this stage as I need to travel to India in the next 4-5 months. I just want that the new PR card wbows my name as it appears on my current PR card. So what should I enter in First Name and Last Name fields?

Thanks in advance!

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi guys... I am about to apply for PR card renewal for me and my family. In the form imm5444e.pdf, we need to give (i) address history (sec 4.1) and (ii) Work and Educational History (sec 4.2), I have a few Q's on that:
1. In Address history, I would be listing my addresses inside and outside Canada (including where we stayed during our soft landing in 2017). Now, for those same days, what do we mention in sec 4.2 (work and educational history) since I was actually working in India but was on leave during those days (2 weeks) while in Canada for soft landing?
2. For my wife, who is a home maker, do we break down sec 4.2 in to places where we stayed (like 2 weeks in Canada during soft landing) and then about 1.5 yrs in India and write the city, state / province and country in two diff rows with activity mentioned as "Home Maker"?
3. Also, in sec 4.2, where can we mention "Home Maker" for my wife? Is it to be mentioned in column "Name of Employer or educational inst or orgnzation"?

I will also be applying for our citizenship application in about one month but don't want to wait for citizenship application to be processed as we might need to travel in the interim so applying for PR card renewal. Thanks in advance!