+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Sharing my timeline for PR card renewal - paper based. I didn't request any urgent processing.

Dec 09, 2022 - Application sent
Dec 12, 2022 - Application received by IRCC
Jan 05, 2023 - Received AOR email
Jan 06, 2023 - For the first time I was able to find my application in ECAS and link it in GCKey. Status in ECAS - 'Decision made' and in GCKey - 'application is in progress'
Jan 10, 2023 - GCKey status updated - Application is approved and PR card was sent by mail. No update in ECAS
Jan 11, 2023 - ECAS status updated to 'Complete'
Jan 13, 2023 - Received PR card in mailbox
Wow that was fast, where did you apply from?

marez01

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I landed on 20th December as PR and I had to give a temporary address. At the IRCC site, when I search for the application for PR, it can't locate and I can't change it to a permanent address. How long does it take to reflect on the site for new PR applications? Thanks.

Mar 8, 2021
Hi,

I have a question on PR Card renewal. Me, my wife and minor child applied online for PR card renewal in Oct 1st week. Kid's PR card was delivered on Dec 7th but my wife and my card is still not received. The PR portal status for us is 'submitted'. The current processing time is 77 days but we are past that already. Assuming delays due to holidays etc. I was expecting the cards by now. Is there a way to get more details?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Hi,

I have a question on PR Card renewal. Me, my wife and minor child applied online for PR card renewal in Oct 1st week. Kid's PR card was delivered on Dec 7th but my wife and my card is still not received. The PR portal status for us is 'submitted'. The current processing time is 77 days but we are past that already. Assuming delays due to holidays etc. I was expecting the cards by now. Is there a way to get more details?
Are you able to track any of the applications on GCKey or ECAS?

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Guys, when I log to ECAS, it show me only my citizenship application, do you know how to add the PR card application?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

i applied online for my wife, son and myself online on the 22nd november. i checked on GCKEY yesterday and aparently my application is approved.
During the process there were rubbish updates on the pr card aplication portal which said photos missing, incomplete application, etc., but i could not actually do anything about it. So basically the portal is buggy, but they are working on the application.

Mind you for my son i got a message that the photo was missing and the button next to it activated to allow me to submit the photos for him. His application submission date now shows 12th december…

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello all,

i applied online for my wife, son and myself online on the 22nd november. i checked on GCKEY yesterday and aparently my application is approved.
During the process there were rubbish updates on the pr card aplication portal which said photos missing, incomplete application, etc., but i could not actually do anything about it. So basically the portal is buggy, but they are working on the application.

Mind you for my son i got a message that the photo was missing and the button next to it activated to allow me to submit the photos for him. His application submission date now shows 12th december…
When it has approved ? do you see also mailed?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Hello all,

I submitted for my wife December 7th. We got a notification on the 29th saying photos were missing. Resubmitted same day and now the submitted date is December 30th

GeorgesTabet

Oct 3, 2013
Landed in July , Asked for Photos on Sep , submitted . Still No PR Card Yet
CIC is processing express entry PR applications in 6 Months , but now it have been 6 months waiting for PR Card . What kind of process is this and just to print a card ? Do they think we are fools ?
Same dates for me ... any update?

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I was waiting for my oath invitation. My pr card already expired and applied for renewal for urgent process but it didn’t approved yet so I travelled and will go back on PRTD . So do I need to let the citizenship department know about my travel ? Or not so they can update ?

Reactions: Xxsaraxx