+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr card Renewal - Faster process

sam1971

Oct 15, 2012
Hi,
My name is Sam i need help regarding my PR Card renewal.

My Pr Card is issued in 2008 may and is expired on May 2013. I sent my application for renewal for my PR card in April 2013. I paid the fee electronically .

on June 4th i received my application saying that they did not received the fees for processing. I sent the application along with the fees receipt i paid in April 2013.

Now i need to travel in July 22 to my home country. I am not sure what is the best way that i can get my PR Card. I blocked my ticket with my travel agent.

What is the best option for me to get the PR Card faster. do i need to send my Travel ticket ?? I sent my application to Sydney.
Can some please suggest me ??

Its kind of urgent for me . Coz i need to pay for my travel ticket.

Thanks in advance.
Sam :)

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here are your options:

1) If you are holding a visa exempted passport, you can return to Canada showing your expired PR card
2) If not, apply for a PR travel document from the Canadian consulate in your home country
3) If you have a US visa, you might be able to return to Canada by private car

sam1971

Oct 15, 2012
Hi Thanks for your reply.

I am travelling in July 22 2013. My application is going to be reached on June 17th.and my travel to India only for week days.

My question was what is the best way to get the PR Card faster.

I have still one month time to travel.

if i send my Ticket will the process will be done quickly.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sam

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
sam1971 said:
Hi Thanks for your reply.

I am travelling in July 22 2013. My application is going to be reached on June 17th.and my travel to India only for week days.

My question was what is the best way to get the PR Card faster.

I have still one month time to travel.

if i send my Ticket will the process will be done quickly.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sam
Hi

Have a look here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-already-submitted.asp