+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card renewal application - Additional documents

nicolaig

May 27, 2014
The PR renewal application asks for :
Photocopies of all pages of all passports you held in the past five (5) years
My passport (renewed 3 years ago) has 35 pages in it (mostly blank), my previous passport also has 35 pages. Do they really want all 70 pages photocopied? I can't afford to have my application rejected but I don't want to send 70+ pages of unnecessary documents.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't you print all the images of the 70+ pages from your passport to one A3 size or several A4 size paper?

nicolaig

May 27, 2014
Regina said:
They asked you for that. Why do you think it is not necessary FOR THEM (not you)?
I think it will be a waste of their time to have to wade through 65 pages of blank passport pages, the really important pages can more easily get lost in the huge stack. If they don't really want or need that it would save them time and effort. I was hoping someone might know more specifics (that they only need pages that have stamps on them for example) I found it hard to believe that they would request so many pages of documents and was hoping I had misinterpreted the instructions.

steaky said:
Can't you print all the images of the 70+ pages from your passport to one A3 size or several A4 size paper?
Thanks for the suggestion Steaky. I thought about that but worried that it would look tampered with as it's no longer a pure 'direct' photocopy then.