+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Processing

alianjum87

Jan 14, 2023
Hi Everyone!

I have done the landing on 31st December 2022 and was able to link my PR application on 14 January 2023 (15 days after the landing date). Currently, on the portal its says that the: "application is under process and we may request any information (if needed)"

1. How long shall I expect to hear from IRCC regarding the PR cards?
2. What is the probability or frequency of the photo resubmission request now a days?

Your response will be much appreciated!!

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I have done the landing on 31st December 2022 and was able to link my PR application on 14 January 2023 (15 days after the landing date). Currently, on the portal its says that the: "application is under process and we may request any information (if needed)"

1. How long shall I expect to hear from IRCC regarding the PR cards?
2. What is the probability or frequency of the photo resubmission request now a days?

Your response will be much appreciated!!
How do you link your PR application in the portal?

ompm

Jan 17, 2023
Hi,
I appreciate if anyone in here can help me, please.

I received my portal email2 with a username and password. I changed the password and I entered in and went through step 1 and step 2 . But when I try to upload my photo it keeps saying: Your photo is being validated
I tried this many times and it is the same and keeps saying the same: Your photo is being validated

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?