+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** PR Card Processing Time - Etobicoke IRCC Timeline *****

daeday

Oct 30, 2019
What’s the timeline for receiving the cards now?I’ll send the photos tomorrow
We dont know yet.
alot of people who send their photos end of last year, they still haven't received their card.
Mine was delivered on Feb 1, 2021.

ALEX79

Aug 31, 2016
We dont know yet.
alot of people who send their photos end of last year, they still haven't received their card.
Mine was delivered on Feb 1, 2021.
Thanks for your answer.Congrats on your card!When did you send your photos?

daeday

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for your answer.Congrats on your card!When did you send your photos?
i meant by my photo was delivered on Feb 1.
I contacted CIC regarding PR card processing. Apparently. they are so backed up with visa (work permit, study permit and etc), they are trying to send visa first. (which I dont understand)..and they said they will try their best to send PR card but there is no timeline yet. but they said they start working which is good.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Called today, IRCC says nothing but it could take 129 days to arrive and no info about photos sent/received.

May 18, 2020
Hi all,

could someone help me. In client application status say

You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on March 19, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

but still I didn’t receive my COPR. How long does it take? Thank you

daeday

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all,

You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on March 19, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

For me. I received COPR through email first and than they updated the CIC accounts one week later.
maybe wait another 2-3 days.

Reactions: madhancluster2

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi all,

Just wait. It may take 2-3 weeks from the moment you became PR until you receive COPR. It took 15 days for me.

Reactions: madhancluster2

virani123

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well.

Kindly share your timeline for PR card processing here on this thread so we can track the processing time during current situation:

COPR - 27 January
Pics sent by mail - 29 January
Single CEC applicant

Thanks
Hi.

Just wanted to know have you received any update regarding your PR card ?
Please if you can let me know since i want to make travel plans and wanted to understand the timelines.

Thanks

daeday

Oct 30, 2019
Hi.

Just wanted to know have you received any update regarding your PR card ?
Please if you can let me know since i want to make travel plans and wanted to understand the timelines.

Thanks
according to people who send their photos on the first week of Nov, they started getting PR card. I send it on Jan 27 and delivered on Feb 1 2021. so I probably getting it on July or August.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi all,

A question, since we r waiting for our cards when does our day of landing begin since we r currently inland?

Ddhillon243

Apr 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well.

Kindly share your timeline for PR card processing here on this thread so we can track the processing time during current situation:

COPR - 27 January
Pics sent by mail - 29 January
Single CEC applicant

Thanks
Hi did you still waiting or received you pr card. Please reply i am waiting for mine

cindy2514

Apr 30, 2021
Hello All ,

when I check the application via online the status indicated that " "You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on February 19, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident"

However, my lawyer who is managing my online account and the status indicated "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

People around me received COPR after status changed to "become a permanent resident " within 1or 3 weeks , but I have been waiting for almost 3month.

I need COPR letter ASAP as my current work permit will be expired soon

can someone give me advise please ?

thank you