Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well.

Kindly share your timeline for PR card processing here on this thread so we can track the processing time during current situation:

COPR - 27 January
Pics sent by mail - 29 January
Single CEC applicant

Thanks

Last edited:

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
COPR- Jan 13, 2021
Photo sent- Jan 13, 2021
Single Applicant.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
By regular mail.
I have applied through an agent for my PR so my copr has my agent address as mine, I have written same (agent address) in “from” section on the envelope instead of mine
So I guess they are going to send my PR card on my agent address right? Thanks

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I have applied through an agent for my PR so my copr has my agent address as mine, I have written same (agent address) in “from” section on the envelope instead of mine
So I guess they are going to send my PR card on my agent address right? Thanks
They will send PR card to the same address which is mentioned on the CoPR document. If you want you can call them and change it.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Any update from Etobicoke office?

Photos delivered to Etobicoke office by Canada post on 1 February, Called IRCC today and confirmed that no photos have scanned till now. Just wait and no processing timeline

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Any update from Etobicoke office?

Photos delivered to Etobicoke office by Canada post on 1 February, Called IRCC today and confirmed that no photos have scanned till now. Just wait and no processing timeline
I guess they are not working from office, because no one has received PR card from Etobicoke office since Nov 2020.

KumarSehdev

Feb 19, 2021
HI Can Someone help plz
i have to send photos to etobicoke office but on COPR letter the mentioned address is my Representative address but i want PR card to be send on my home address how can i do that
Please help

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hello @KumarSehdev,

It is better to ask your representative to change the address to your address.

Alternatively, If you haven't signed any agreement with representative that disallows you to contact IRCC, then you can give a call to IRCC on following number and get your address changed :1-888-242-2100.

You would require your UCI number and other bio graphic details for verification during the call.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: KumarSehdev

KumarSehdev

Feb 19, 2021
Hello @KumarSehdev,

It is better to ask your representative to change the address to your address.

Alternatively, If you haven't signed any agreement with representative that disallows you to contact IRCC, then you can give a call to IRCC on following number and get your address changed :1-888-242-2100.

You would require your UCI number and other bio graphic details for verification during the call.

Hope this helps.
Just send the photo and copr to the etobicoke office and after few days call ircc to change the address is that you mean

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Just send the photo and copr to the etobicoke office and after few days call ircc to change the address is that you mean
Yes, please send the photos and call them on Monday to change the address. Earlier the better. Try to call at 8 AM Eastern time.

gauravohri16

Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well.

Kindly share your timeline for PR card processing here on this thread so we can track the processing time during current situation:

COPR - 27 January
Pics sent by mail - 29 January
Single CEC applicant

Thanks
Hi,
Any updates? I applied got copr on 29th jan and no PR card yet

ALEX79

Aug 31, 2016
Hi all,I just wanted to update you regarding my COPR letter I have been waiting since March 5 that I’ve received the letter today!!I have to go back to the back home for a couple of months and i know it will take 4-6 months to receive the card from now on.My son will be here in Canada till we receive the cards and he’ll come to back to the back home with cards.When we return we will have the cards so you think we’ll have any issues in return or not?Thanks for your answers in advance