+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD processing time 2021 [ EDMONTON ]

muzammilnxs

Aug 5, 2018
CoPR received: April 21
Photos Sent: April 21
Photos Received: April 23 (Tracked using CanadaPost)

No AoR received. And I am not able to link my application online as well as it complains that the application could not be found.
I have tried to call IRCC 3 or 4 times but never able to speak to agent.

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
CoPR received: April 21
Photos Sent: April 21
Photos Received: April 23 (Tracked using CanadaPost)

No AoR received. And I am not able to link my application online as well as it complains that the application could not be found.
I have tried to call IRCC 3 or 4 times but never able to speak to agent.
Try emailing your ircc office directly , the Email in your Corp , or calling non stop eventually you will get transfer

Reactions: muzammilnxs

muzammilnxs

Aug 5, 2018
Try emailing your ircc office directly , the Email in your Corp , or calling non stop eventually you will get transfer
Thanks for the suggestion. It worked! After my email to CIC Edmonton, they replied within 30 minutes with the following text,
"Please be advised that the PR Card is in progress and it will be mailed out soon."

I am happy with this reply! But my only worry is I am yet to receive my AoR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) and still unable to link my application with my gckey account. It always says "no application found". Does it happen that you directly get PR card mailed without getting AoR first?

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion. It worked! After my email to CIC Edmonton, they replied within 30 minutes with the following text,
"Please be advised that the PR Card is in progress and it will be mailed out soon."

I am happy with this reply! But my only worry is I am yet to receive my AoR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) and still unable to link my application with my gckey account. It always says "no application found". Does it happen that you directly get PR card mailed without getting AoR first?
That’s good news , means your Pr card is in production ready or maybe already print.
they emailed me the same as you and after 5 days they mailed my pr card , now I am waiting for it.
I didn’t have any problem linking my Pr card but you don’t need it , ircc Edmonton already told you they will be mailing out your pr card soon :) you are in the final steps, congrats !

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
23 February / first Pr card application sent
13 Aug / GU
23 Aug / decision made, Pr card mailed
30 Aug / recibed Pr card