+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr card problem.urgent help needed

johnk1299

Jun 5, 2012
hi.i am worried bcz 2 of people i know called cic on friday and cic person told him that your card has been mailed on friday morning and both of them received the pr card on monday in toronto.i also called cic on friday and cici also told me that my card has also been sent on friday but i did not receive it yet ,even the whole week has been passed.
do you know ANY ONE WITH THE SAME SITUATION?please guide me
actually me and my wife had fight and she threatened me that she would revoke my pr status and pr card.i think my pr card is with her,oh my god........what should i do?i have landing document.
both of people i know got their pr card on monday which was sent on friday mean i must had my card on previous monday.it also means that pr card processing department is in novascotia but the ontario govt is making and distributing these cards.
what should i do?
i am worried.please guide me what to do?
help me please

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
johnk1299 said:
hi.i am worried bcz 2 of people i know called cic on friday and cic person told him that your card has been mailed on friday morning and both of them received the pr card on monday in toronto.i also called cic on friday and cici also told me that my card has also been sent on friday but i did not receive it yet ,even the whole week has been passed.
do you know ANY ONE WITH THE SAME SITUATION?please guide me
actually me and my wife had fight and she threatened me that she would revoke my pr status and pr card.i think my pr card is with her,oh my god........what should i do?i have landing document.
both of people i know got their pr card on monday which was sent on friday mean i must had my card on previous monday.it also means that pr card processing department is in novascotia but the ontario govt is making and distributing these cards.
what should i do?
i am worried.please guide me what to do?
help me please
She cannot revoke your permanent residency,if you didn't receive your pr card by next week then send them a letter and put your new address or different address or friends address..

johnk1299

Jun 5, 2012
such a relief.........thanks.
its 4:00am at night.i can not sleep more than 3hours/day since the day i came to canada .i dont know what bad i did in my past that i am living life like this.right now i am living with wife.i think i will never ever win her heart .also can never be able to get back my pr card .she and her parents show off like they dont know about my pr card.i asked them this evening that all the people on forum website whom cards were sent on friday received on monday in toronto.i am the only one who has not received his pr card even after a week.i cant tolerate when they ignore me and dont talk to me at all.
all i learnt from my marriage that money is every thing in this world.money speak more louder than emotions and words.hmmmm lets c........this money problem has humiliated me many times in life,sometimes i feel like i dont have self respect.
if any more advice then please tell.........

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
johnk1299 said:
such a relief.........thanks.
its 4:00am at night.i can not sleep more than 3hours/day since the day i came to canada .i dont know what bad i did in my past that i am living life like this.right now i am living with wife.i think i will never ever win her heart .also can never be able to get back my pr card .she and her parents show off like they dont know about my pr card.i asked them this evening that all the people on forum website whom cards were sent on friday received on monday in toronto.i am the only one who has not received his pr card even after a week.i cant tolerate when they ignore me and dont talk to me at all.
all i learnt from my marriage that money is every thing in this world.money speak more louder than emotions and words.hmmmm lets c........this money problem has humiliated me many times in life,sometimes i feel like i dont have self respect.
if any more advice then please tell.........

[/quo

you read this thread...it's almost similar to your situation

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/divorce-before-pr-card-t107491.0.html

morgan9

Jun 8, 2012
as far as i know from this forum ,we cant be deported on basis of marriage fraud but i have an additional problem of fake info.