+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card photos

noreen M.

Sep 20, 2014
Dear All,

My husband and I, together with our two minor children, applied for Canadian immigration. After about 7 weeks of landing my husband has gotten his PR card & the CIC have put objections on my children and my photos. although all 4 of us took the pics at the same place & time & they all seem the same. They have asked me to send new pics for the 3 of us. I am afraid that the pics might be rejected again. Has this happened to any one? why do you think they accepted my husbands pic, & not ours?
Thanks.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noreen M. said:
Dear All,

My husband and I, together with our two minor children, applied for Canadian immigration. After about 7 weeks of landing my husband has gotten his PR card & the CIC have put objections on my children and my photos. although all 4 of us took the pics at the same place & time & they all seem the same. They have asked me to send new pics for the 3 of us. I am afraid that the pics might be rejected again. Has this happened to any one? why do you think they accepted my husbands pic, & not ours?
Thanks.
Noreen!
don't worry.
its common at CIC, they do it usually.
there a lot of people complaining this. send the new pictures and remember this time get the new pictures from any Canadian Photographer! for further information go to general section and post your queries there, there are a lot of people with same problem, share your experience and learn from their experience. below is the link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/general-all-canadian-immigration-b13.0/

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noreen M. said:
Dear Hero FSW,
What if it is not a canadian photogropher? Could it still work?
no problem! it will work.
i thought you are inside Canada that's why i asked you.
anyway, wherever you are no problem. go to Photographer and tell him Exact requirement. and this time before sending Pics to CIC make sure:

1- you measure all the pictures yourself. length /width and chin to crown.
2- make sure (in pictures) there is no cloth on you head.
3- make sure your shoulder are straight and visible
4- make sure your both ears are visible
5- make sure that your face is CENTERED IN THE MIDDLE of the picture.
6- make sure that pictures is not edited (anyway) before printing (usually photographer touch the color scheme which is not allowed by CIC)
7- even your background color should not be touched (edited)
8- make sure you are looking (eye position) into the Lense (camera).

.......!

noreen M.

Sep 20, 2014
OK FSW, but have there been any cases where pics are objected to second time, & what happens in such a case?
Thanks.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noreen M. said:
OK FSW, but have there been any cases where pics are objected to second time, & what happens in such a case?
Thanks.
Don't be scared!
Insha-Allah this time pics will not be rejected.
just follow the instructions properly.

noreen M.

Sep 20, 2014
Hi, does any one know what has to appear on the back of the photos for the PR card? The paper that the studios use have their name embossed in them and they appear on the back side. Is that unacceptable? Secondly, the date is written by the photographer by hand and does not appear digitally. Is that ok? And if so, wont the ink get smudged? Could that be a reason for the authorities to raise an objection on the pictures?

noreen M.

Sep 20, 2014
In order to resubmit the photos , I need a few clarifications:
Queries:
1. What exactly needs to be written on the backside of the photo?.CIC website photo specification shown only “Date Photo was taken” to be written , so do we need the date only or do we need to write Applicant’s Name , Applicant’s Date of Birth , Photographer signature as well?
2. Do we need to write date and other info only at the back of one photo or on both photos?. As per specification , “Bear the date the photo was taken *(not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print (stick-on labels are not acceptable)”
3. Their letter says “Please return the form and photos by mail to”…which form are they referring to …..CoPR document? or some other form? (there is a red stamp on my CoPR which says return this form)

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi All ,

We already linked our PR cards with CIC account , its showing Approved for me and my kid but still submitted stage for my wife ? any one face this issue